Chapter Thirteen

Anastasia's Point Of View:

I....I am drunk! Yup! I am...what do the kids say? Toe up from da floo up! Ah ha ah ha ah ha!

Kate and I are dancing around, singing at the top of our lungs in the middle of the dance floor. I shake what my mother gave me the best I can in this tight, short hot red dress, Kate has squeezed me into.

The dress stops mid thigh, the neck line drops down to my belly button and, my back is out. My legs are shaved and on display. They look extra long thanks to the black strappy heels I have my feet trapped in.

Kate twirls around in her mini leather skirt and matching halter top.

In Da Club, by Fifty Cent comes blasting through the speakers and Kate loses her mind.

We dance and dance, not caring who happens to be watching or, who comes and joins us.

When the song ends, Kate and I move back to the bar. Both of us too drunk to walk on our own.

Kate and I, slide up on to the barstools and she orders us another rode of Cosmos.

"Hello, sexy." A man in a cheap looking suit says to me as he comes and stands between Kate and I's barstools.

"Heeeelllloooooo!" I say a bit too loudly but, I don't care. I feel so good right now.

Two other guys come over and they all offer to buy us shots.

Something in my gut is telling me to decline but, Kate beats me to answering and accepts their offer.

One guy disappears to get the drinks while the other two stay behind and talk with us.

"So, where's your boyfriend?" The guy whispers in my ear, stroking the side of my face.

I yank back and smack his hand, "I don't have one. I have, TWO!"

I burst into laughter. The guy raises his eyebrows and smiles but, says nothing.

The other guy returns with the shots and hands me one. Before the cup can even touch my lips, someone smacks it out my hand.

I whirl around and find an angry looking Taylor behind me.

Holy fucking pancake shit ball!

Taylor!

I whip around and find Sawyer, another one of Christian's security men, hovering over Kate. Her shot is too , laying splattered all over the floor.

"Yo bro! What's ya problem?!" The guy shouts, getting in Taylor's face.

"My problem, is you trying to drug these two young women! Now, I suggest you move before I break your face AND, send you to jail!" Taylor growls.

I am totally sober now and scared. My eyes are scanning the club over and over again. Looking for those gray eyes.

I don't see him but, Taylor swoops me up in his arms and carries me toward the exit. Sawyer has done the same with Kate.

Surprisingly, she doesn't say a word in protest.

When we are outside, they set us down and take our arms, leading us to a black, 4X4, heavily tinted Audi SUV.

Oh, fuck!

My heart is racing and I feel sick. Really sick.

Before we reach the car, the back door swings open and out comes a very angry.....Elliott?!

I turn to face Kate and her eyes are wide , her face bright red.

"What in the hell were you thinking, Katherine!" Elliott yells and I can see that the Grey temper is a family thing.

"And, you!" He turns his attention toward me,"Christian has been going crazy, tearing this city apart trying to find you! The least you could do is call him and let him know you're alive!"

Elliott takes a deep breath and holds the back passenger door open," Both of you, in the car. Now! You are in SO, much trouble!"

I sigh and stagger towards the car, wishing desperately that the ground would just swallow me up whole.