Chapter Seventeen

Anastasia's Point Of View:

I stand swaying on Austin's porch, speechless.

"Ana, are you okay?" He asks softly, taking a step toward me.

"Tay...Taylor sent me here...I didn't know...Taylor...I can leave...Taylor...called Austin, sent me to cab...." I begin to sway more, the alcohol really taking over.

Austin steps forward again and places both hands gently on my face, a soft smile on his lips.

"Come pretty girl, let me take care of you." He whispers and leans down to scoop me up in his arms, bridal style.

He carries me inside, up the stairs and sets me down on the counter inside his bathroom.

Lay my head back against the full wall mirror and close my eyes. I hear bath water begin to run and smell some type of flower scent filling the room.

I open my eyes and find Austin on his knees, brushing the grovel off my bear feet.

Hmmm, where the hell are my shoes.

He stands and pulls me down from the counter gently.

"Raise your arms." His voice is soft and soothing.

I lift my arms and he pulls the tight top off, exposing my bra-less breast.

Austin closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before he unzips my skirt and pulls it off.

I blush when I remember I'm not wearing any panties.

Austin bites his lip and shakes his head.

Mmm, that's sexy....

Once again, he picks me up bridal style then, sets me down gently inside the warm, bubbly, bath water.

"Oooo! Bubbles!" I squeal and scoop some up in my hand. I blow them at Austin who, in return laughs and blows some at me.

I giggle and lay back in the water. For a while, Austin just watches me and I watch him.

He shakes his head again, rolls up his dress shirt sleeves, a picks up a wash cloth up from the edge of the tub and, pours some of some body wash into it.

Austin washes me. My neck, my back, my breast, my tummy, my legs, my feet, down there and, my behind. He rinses me off then stands.

When he's on his feet, he picks up a big fluffy towel and holds it open for me.

I raise up my arms to him like a small child would. I don't think I can stand on my own without falling back down.

Austin leans down and scoops me up again. He carries me into his bedroom where he dries me off softly and slowly. When I am dry, he slips one of his t-shirts on me.

I find myself in his arms again and he carries me to his bed. He sits me down and pulls the covers up to my waist. He reaches inside his bedside table and produces two Advils.

Austin leaves to go back inside the bathroom and comes back with a glass of water. I happily take it and the pills.

"Go to sleep now, beautiful." Austin kisses my forehead and leaves the room.

I lay down, wondering why he didn't stay with me.

I lay down and begin to doze.

Right as my eyes begin to close, I notice someone come in the room and leave something on the bedside table.

Before I can look to see what it is, I fall asleep.

_____________

I sit up with a gasp and look around.

Where the hell am I....OH MY GOSH!

Last night comes flooding back into my mind and I cover my mouth to block the sound of my scream.

My mind flashes to the sight of Christian surrounded by all those women. A few tears slide down my cheek and I wipe them away but, more come.

Why would he do that?!

I gasp as another sob rocks through my body.

I glance over at the bedside table, looking for some tissue and spot a huge brown envelope on there.

"The one that the figure left there last night." I whisper as the images of that pop, fuzzy like into my mind.

I pick it up, tear it open and, shake out it's contents.

The locket Austin gave me and a long letter fall out.

I pick up the locket and stare at it.

I set it aside and pick up the letter, it reads;

Dear Anastasia,

Ana, when you fell into my arms, I thought it was fate. When you woke up and I got to look in your beautiful blue eyes, I thought I found my future. The first time we kissed, I thought, I found my one true love. The first time we made love, I thought I found my soul mate. I love you. I am in love with you. You own me, heart and soul. If you asked me to lay this entire world at your feet, I would go above and beyond to do it. If you asked me to give up all this money and run away with you, I would. I would do anything to make you happy, to put a smile on your face.

Without you, I have nothing. I am nothing. Those months I spent pretending to be dead, were the worst of my life. I had lost you and there was nothing I could do about it.

Now I have the chance, to make things right. To make you mine. To prove that it's me you should be with but, I won't.

For, I know you are in love with Christian Grey. Just as he is in love with you. And they say, if you really love someone, let them go and be happy. Even if it's not with you.

So that's what I am going to do. As hard as it might be, I love you enough to let you go. To let you be happy and not leave you to be, torn. That's what you are right now and, it's not fair.

I don't want you unhappy, I want you to smile all day, everyday. You deserve it. I know in this lifetime, I'll never meet another beautiful, smart, sexy, crazy, perfect woman like you. But, that's okay. After all, we have next lifetime.

Keep the locket to remember me by.

I wilm ALWAYS love you Anastasia. Then, now, forver and, always.

Until next lifetime,

Austin