Chapter 7 It's Time to Duel

A/N Hey guys, first things first. I want to thank all of you for 1.2k reader. I'm honestly very happy for those that  been reading my story. I promise that I'll continue to make new chapter and new stories in the future for you guys.

Main topic I want to talk about is that I'm back in school. so could be awhile that I would be publishing new chapters. But I do have some free time on some of my days, since I only go two days a week for my classes. So I'll be able to write the chapters and later on publish them. 

 Another thing I want to discuss is im gonna be focusing on this story for now, so I won't be able currently publish any chapters for my Death note story. But once I feel a good place to put stop and go onto my Death note to publish more chapters 

I do plan to make a new story soon and I think you'll be very interested of them, possibly two new stories if im able to... So keep an eye on that, and let me know on how your liking the story and leave a vote, also check out my death note story if you haven't yet.

Thank you all once again for 1.2k reader and enjoy the chapter!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov

Everyone at the Academy gathered at the Arena to see the duel between the Bartfort brothers vs the Prince and his friends. Inside the door that leads to the Arena is Leon, Olivia, and Angelica and they are just waiting for Arata who is changing into his battle outfit.

Leon: Ahh, this is totally gonna be so satisfying to watch this.

Angelica: Need I remind you that you're going next after your brother.

Leon: *chuckles* Yeah, yeah I'm aware of it.

Olivia: I hope Arata isn't nervous, he's taking his time.

???: Relax, I had to do some preparations

They look and see Arata was wearing his battle outfit for the duel,

A/n remove the sword on his back and the gun holsters, and him holding a gun

A/n remove the sword on his back and the gun holsters, and him holding a gun. But If you don't like the outfit, your free to choose which fits for you liking. 

He was also carrying his messenger bag that had Kilala inside on it.

Leon: Well look who it is, you sure took your sweet time.

Arata: I already know that, time for the show to begin.

They open the door and begin to walk to the Arena, and they see the Prince along with his friends and Marie. As the crowd was cheering for the Prince, and obviously booing at Arata and Leon, which doesn't bother them at all.

Arata: Wow... More crowded than I expected.

Student male #1: DIE!!

Student male #2: You don't belong here Bartfort!!!