Chapter 10 School Festival

Third person pov

It's been a full month since the whole Duel and it seemed that everything calmed down. The students still hate Arata and Leon for winning the Duel. The reason is that tons of students lost a lot of money due to them betting on the Prince. Now everyone was setting up their booths outside and their cafes inside. Inside the Academy building in the tea room, Leon and the help of his new friends are setting up their cafe.

Leon: Hey, be careful with those, they're expensive.

Daniel: If that's the case, then you shouldn't use a fancy set up for the school festival.

Leon: Well me and Arata did squeeze a lot of those gamblers. I figure we will be nice to them and give something back.

Daniel puts the fancy tea set down on the table and looks at Leon.

Daniel: Read the room man, You do realize that most students hate you along with Arata.

???: Uhh, you guys?

All three boys look over and see Olivia and she was in a maids outfit.

Olivia: Does this look weird on me? It's not what I'm used to, so I feel kind of strange

Daniel and Raymond both were simply speechless as they blush, and couldn't say a simple word. Leon gave her a smile and a thumbs up.

Leon: Nope, you look totally unweird.

They heard footsteps and they saw Angelica who was also in a maid outfit as well.

Angelica: Hmm, this synthesizes my bust a little too much.

Olivia: walks toward Angelica and smiles at her.

Olivia: I don't know, you've seen comfort in it. Duke's daughter or not.

Angelica I would hope so, I spent two years at the Royal palace studying etiquette.

The two of them embraced one another as they smiled and were giving each other compliments. Leon on the other hand was in tears on how beautiful and wholesome it was.