Chapter 15 Final S1 Awaited Future

A/n Important announcement in the end, also thank you all for almost reaching 10k reader! It's insane on how much this story has gotten.

Anyway leave a vote and enjoy the chapter!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov

With the revealment that the Protege of the Black Knight is someone that Arata dealt with in his previous Life, Kaname Asagiri. Everyone on the Carriers were watching this and were surprised the Black Knight was here and was unaware of who was fighting Arata.

Hertrude: Vandel, why now?

Angelica: The Black Knight, no that can't be right.

Olivia: Angie, who is this Black Knight?

Angelica: He's been a fierce Knight of the Principality since well... Before our birth, The man is ferocious, he single handedly sinked dozens of the Kingdom airships.

Olivia: So is Mr Leon going to be alright?

She looks up at the battle between the Black Knight and Leon.

Olivia: Could he defeat someone so powerful?

Angelica: Guess we'll see and find out. But who's Arata fight?

She then looks at the Princess and she looks a bit surprised to see the armor that was fighting Arata.

Angelica: It looks like you know the one that's fighting Arata.

Hertrude: That I do, believe or not, he's the Vandel's Protege.

The girls' eyes widened that they just learned about the Protege of the Black Knight.

Angelica: I wasn't even aware that he had one.

The Princess of Fanoss looks at the standoff between Arata and Kaname, she was wondering why would he show up of all times.

Hertrude mind: The only time he was interested in anything was when we discussed about declaring war on the Kingdom, and the plan to attack the students when they were on a school trip... Could it be that he was only interred due to the Baron being here?

Back with Arata and Kaname, they haven't moved at all, Arata was still angered by the fact that Kaname was here of all places and was the Protege of the Black Knight.

Kaname: I must say Arata, I truly never expected to see you here of all places. It was sad that I heard about your passing.

Arata: Oh please, you were overjoyed when you heard I died.

Kaname: Actually I was more disappointed that you died, I wanted to be the one to make your life miserable like you did mine.

Arata: Yeah right, like you could've done that when we were both alive.

Kaname: Ah yes, you're truly about that. I could never have been beaten back in Japan... But that's the thing, we're no longer in Japan. Everything here is a game changer, power we never believed was possible to achieve.

He was finally starting to take action as he summoned two laser guns and his armor grabbed them.