Jealous Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by ShuKurenai2009. I hope that you like this chapter.

(Y/N) has been best friends with Valt Aoi and Shu Kurenai ever since they were kids. It started one day when Valt, Shu and their friend Xander went to kindergarten.

The three of them were playing outside when they saw a girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes watching them.

"Hi there," said Valt cheerfully. "I'm Valt, and these two are Shu and Xander."

"Hi," said the girl. "I'm (Y/N). "Can I play?"

The three of them nodded eagerly so they all became good friends after that.

~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~

(Y/N) stayed good friends with Valt and Shu as they grew up. However, she was completely unaware that Shu was feeling something other than friendship towards her.

"Hey, (Y/N)," called Valt. "I just wanted to ask you if I could borrow your history textbook. I forgot mine at home, and I don't want to get in trouble again."

(Y/N) sighed. "Oh Valt. You and your forgetfulness. I'll get you my textbook."

As (Y/N) was getting her textbook, Shu came up to her. "Hi (Y/N)," he said. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure Shu," said (Y/N). "What is it?"

"I was wondering if we could go out together tomorrow," said Shu. "We could go to the park and..."

"Oh, I'm sorry," said (Y/N). "I promised Valt that I would help him with his Geography homework tomorrow. But we can go out after that."

"Oh," said Shu.

"Hey, are you jealous?" asked (Y/N).

"No," said Shu. "It's just that... You're always spending time with Valt nowadays. I feel that..."

"Oh Shu," said (Y/N). "I know that it must be upsetting to see me spending so much time with your best friend. But Valt still thinks of you as his best friend. I'm just going to be helping him with his homework. Anyway, I should be getting to class now. See you!"

Shu's POV

I looked sadly at (Y/N) as she went off to class. It's not her I'm jealous of. I'm used to Valt having loads of friends. I'm actually jealous of Valt.

The truth is that I have had a crush on (Y/N) for almost a month. I didn't know that you could have feelings for a friend you have known for years.

But every time I try to confess my feelings, I go tongue-tied. (Y/N) is unlike any other girls I have met.

She's smart and funny and kind. Once when I had a nightmare at a sleepover, I went into the bathroom to cry alone, but (Y/N) noticed and came inside to hug me. She's really sweet.

But nowadays she is always spending time with Valt. I know that it's her choice, but I just can't help feeling more than a little jealous. I was in such a bad mood that I accidentally walked into someone's open locker.

"Oh god I'm so sorry," said Kairi Ogawa. She also was a classmate of mine from kindergarten. "Are you hurt?"

"No," I said. "I just wasn't looking where I was going."