Kurt Baratier x Reader

Requested by Adriana_Adrianx. Sorry for the long wait. Hope that you like it. (Y/N) is an adult in this story.

(Y/N)'s POV

Great. I am lost. How did this happen? Well, my friends thought that it was a good idea to surprise me with a spa day for my birthday.

Okay, maybe I am sounding ungrateful now. I really appreciate the gesture. It was just that we were walking happily after a day of getting our hair and nails done (not to mention other stuff, but let's not talk about that) we were walking in the alley talking about stuff when I saw a little puppy hiding behind some trash cans, shaking in fright.

I wondered what it was so afraid of until a car passed by on the road and the puppy hid further. It was scared of the cars!

I petted the puppy and helped it come out of its hiding spot. But once I turned around, I ran into a teeny weeny problem. Okay, not a teeny weeny problem. A GIANT, HUMONGOUS PROBLEM!

"Hello?" I asked. "Anyone there?"

No answer. I was definitely lost now. I sat down, feeling terrified. It was getting dark and I sworn that I could hear thunder. It was going to rain.

I went into a dark alley. I was terrified that I was going to get robbed, or worse.

However, I slipped and fell into a weird hole. The next thing I knew, I was in some underground place.

No one's POV

(Y/N) got up and looked around. "Where am I?" she asked. She was in a place that looked like a bey arena. But since she wasn't a beyblader, she had no idea what it was.

(Y/N) saw that there was nobody there. Or so she thought.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" came a voice that made (Y/N) jump. She turned around to see a very tall guy wearing clown's makeup and green hair. She gasped.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"The name's Kurt Baratier," said the tall guy. "What are you doing here?"

"I ended up here by accident," said (Y/N). "I didn't know that this was an underground society."

"You're very pretty," said Kurt.

"Er... what?" asked (Y/N). Her face went red.

Kurt started to finger a lock of her (H/C) hair. "Where did you get your gorgeous hair from?"

"Don't touch my hair!" said (Y/N). "I just got it done today!"

Kurt pinned (Y/N) to the wall. "How old are you?" he asked.

"Just turned twenty two," said (Y/N). "Not that it's any of your business!"

"Good, you're an adult," said Kurt. "Why don't we go to the bar together?"

"What? Eww, no way," said (Y/N). "I know what's going on in your mind right now, and I'm not falling for it!"

(Y/N) quickly ducked and ran out. She didn't stop running until she was outside. She took a deep breath of relief when she saw that Kurt was nowhere in sight.

"Thank goodness," she said. "That was scary."

(Y/N) felt unnerved by what had happened earlier. She hoped that Kurt wouldn't find her again.