Vanilla : Chapter 16

"JOSIE'S ON A VACATION FAR AWAY!! .. COME AROUND AND TALK IT OVER!!"

Sunny danced around the living room, blasting music from the home stereos not having a care in the world. She was so busy enjoying herself that she didnt even notice Aubrey standing there. Currently she was dressed in nothing but A bra, panties and socks. She twirled around while moving the toothbrush around in her mouth.

"SO MANY THINGS THAT I WANT TO SAY!!..YOU KNOW I LIKE MY GIRLS A LITTLE BIT OLDER!!"

The music cut off, causing sunny to stop singing to next two lines of the song. She looked up and saw Aubrey. She narrowed her eyes as she walked up to him

"i didnt know you were such a fan of 70's rock and roll.."

Sunny didnt even say anything, she just narrowed her eyes and turned the stereo back up loud, she danced away back into the living room area and continued to brush her teeth

"I JUST WANT TO USE YOUR LOVE...TONIIIIGGGGHHHHT!!"

Aubrey smiled and shook his head, walking away from the room and down the hall. Today Aubrey decided he wanted to take her on a date, and the two of them were supposed to be getting ready. But sunny clearly had other thoughts in mind. Aubrey went back into his room humming along with the song. As much as he enjoyed rap, he had to admit rock and roll was a good genre as well, only if it was from the time period of the 60s through the 90s. And plus...this song is a classic. Sunny ran into the room and stood in front of him, using her tooth brush as a microphone.

"I DONT WANNA LOSE YOUR LOVE....TONIIIIIIIGGGGGHHT!!"

Aubrey took the toothbrush from her and washed it off before placing it back in the cabinet. Sunny began to strip off her clothes and toss them to the floor one by one

"what are you doing?"

"showering."

"i called this one.... i called this specific shower when i first told you abo-"

Aubrey couldn't even finish his sentence before sunny was running full speed towards the bathroom door. He ripped his shirt off while working on his belt as he ran to the bathroom behind her.

"oh no ya dont!"

Aubrey wrapped his arms around sunnys waist and lifted her up, sunny began to kick and scream as he carried her out of the bathroom.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!! STOOP."

"what? ... what?"

Aubrey stopped and set her down, looking at her with furrowed eyebrows, clearly confused as to what was wrong.

"...I CAN SEE YOU! YA BROWN SKIN SHININ' IN THE SUN!! YOU GOT YA HAIR PULLED BACK, SUNGLASSES OOOOON."

the song had changed to another great old rock and roll song, Sunny sang out as she ran back into the bathroom and quickly hopping into the shower stall

"get out."

"nope. im taking a shower first."

Sunny laughed through the glass, but was quickly interrupted as he climbed in with her.

"what are you doing..."

"taking a shower, turn the water on or get out."

He smiled at her innocently, as she stood there in disbelief. She then smirked and turned the water on feeling the cold water droplets roll over her body. Aubrey couldnt help but stare, her skin glistening under the running water made his heart skip several beats. He scoot up closer to her feeling her wet skin against his. The water run against the two of them as the space between them disappered. CHills ran up sunnys back as his warm breath touched the tip of her ear. He leaned down and planted a kiss to the crook of her neck, causing more chills. He placed his pelvis against her rear end and wrapped his arms around her hips.