Vanilla : Chapter 17

"you look beautiful."

Aubrey stood in the doorway of the master bedroom beaming down at sunny as she stood in the bathroom mirror brushing out her wet hair. In four hours she would be at Rex's hospital bedside, right where she wanted and needed to be. Last night, Aubrey had called everyone and told them about what was going on and told oliver to schedule a flight to depart from Calabasas at 11 am. last night aubrey also made love to sunny. But not just any casual "make love", he took his time. Sunny thought the first time they had sex was passionate, it was nothing compared to last night. Aubrey knew how sad and broken she was so it was like his mission to make her feel better, and boy she did. She had 3 orgasms!! THREE!!! Something had changed in him, after sunny and him confessed there love for eachother it was a totally different aubrey. He was more relaxed and laid back, yet at the same time very alert and affectionate. Sunny looked at him in the mirror and smiled tiredly. Today she was wearing a simple outfit, a pair of adidas pants, a white T-shirt and one of Aubrey's hoodie. it was big on her which she enjoyed because 1. she claimed she felt like a turtle and the hoodie was her shell and 2. it Smelt like Aubrey's amazing cologne.

"thanks boo."

Aubrey smiled at her in the mirror and walked up behind her, He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"i love you princess."

he kissed the skin under her ear and returned his head back to her shoulder. Sunnys heart pounded against her chest as he said those words, he had said those words over a billion times since last night and she still was never expectant of it. And the best part, he truly meant it, even after hes said it a billion times.

"i love you more aubs."

"impossible."

Sunny smiled as he released her and walked out into the bedroom, As much as he wanted to stay in the vacation house, he was 100% fine with going with sunny. He wanted to support her like a caring boyfriend should do, even though they werent dating....yet. Last night she was just to sad, he wanted to wait till the right moment to ask the question, But there was no doubt in his mind that he wanted her to officially be his.

"yeah, yeah..oh really..oh okay, yep right now..alright..bye."

Sunny hung up her phone and placed it into her pocket, She then grabbed her suitcase and placed it on the floor

"lemme get that for you."

"no no its-"

"hush."

Sunny backed up a couple steps as Aubrey grabbed the handle to her pink and black polka dotted suit case and grabbed the handle to his in the other. He began to walk out of the room, suitcases rolling behind him

"you dont h-"

"i said hush."

Sunny smiled lightly at his sweetness as she followed behind him, once at the door the chauffeur took there suitcases to the car. Aubrey didnt think it was neccessary for his security when he would be in the hospital more then half of the time, and the times where he wouldnt be at the hospital there was the Dior family security team.

"BABY GIRL."

"IM COMING."

Sunny ran out of the kitchen with a snack pack chocolate pudding and a bottle of water. Aubrey met her half way in the foyer and picked her up bridal style, sunny giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He then walked out of the house with her in his arms as the chauffer closed the door for them.

The whole way to the private airport Aubrey flirted and messed around with sunny, and the other way around. Sunny would feed him bites of her pudding and he would nibble on her ear. If it were up to him he could stay like this forever. At the airport sierra waited outside talking on the phone but as soon as she saw the car she hung up the call and smiled big, Sunny nearly killed herself jumping out of the moving car but she didnt even care, she got up off the concrete and ran into sierras arms. It was a sight that could warm anybodies heart, the reuniting of two best friends.