Green Arrow

Lyam's P.O.V  

I paced outside the house. 

'Why am I here?! I should be at her house. Not his!'  I mentally scolded myself, gripping the black ring on my finger. 

'There's no turning back. 7 years. Sack up dude.'  

I rang the doorbell and felt instant regret. A woman with blonde hair and glasses answered the door. 

"Hi. I'm here to see Oliver Queen." I told her. 

"Come in."

"You have a visitor." She said to Oliver letting me in. 

As soon as we saw each other we froze. He had changed. His hair was shorter and he had a beard. 

"Lyam..." He muttered under his breath. 

The doorbell rang again and two more people wandered into the house. 

"Lyam?!" Thea asked. 

"Yeah. It's me." I told her. 

She rushed forward and hugged me. 

"I've missed you. We thought you were dead." 

"I'm not surprised. 7 years is a while." 

Oliver walked over and gave me a strong hug. 

"What happened?" He asked. 

"Long story." I replied hugging him back. 

I turned to Laurel and fidgeted with the ring on my finger. We stared at each other for the longest time. Not saying a word. Eventually Felicity broke the silence. 

"Who are you?" She asked me slightly confused. 

"I'm Lyam. Lyam Queen. Oliver's twin brother. And Laurel's previous fiance." I explained. 

She nodded. 

"Don't call me that." Laurel demanded and stormed out of the house. 

I was about to rush after her when Oliver put a hand on my shoulder and said. 

"Don't. Give her a bit." 

"No Ollie. I waited 7 years. Not any longer." 

He nodded and let me go. I rushed out the door and found her staring at the moon. I placed a hand on her shoulder. 

"Laurel-" She pushed me away. 

"Seven years. How do you expect me to react?" She asked me and turned to look at me. 

Tears spilled from her eyes. 

"I... While I was gone I never forgot you or my promise to you." I told her.

She looked down at my hand. She took it and saw the ring on my finger. 

"It doesn't matter." 

"Laurel I'm sorry I ran away. I'm not good with commitment. The moment the yacht left I realized what a huge mistake it was running from you. We can stay separated. The main reason I came back was because I want- I needed to see you."

"Lyam. I don't need you. So leave." 

Her words stung. 

"Please? You gave Oliver a chance." 

"He's different." She said not looking me in the eyes. 

"What... What happened while I was gone?" I asked her. 

She sighed and led me to the house. Inside I explained with very little details what happened over the past 7 years. 

"Do you have scars? Cause you mentioned torture." Felicity asked me.