A.W.O.L

A/N: Sorry for the wait and the extremely short chapter. I absolutely hate this episode it just annoys me every time I try to write with it. I hope you're all having a great day or night. I'm going to start working on the next chapter ASAP.

I stumbled as Laurel pushed me back against the counter. Her lips were attached to mine and I was in heaven. I put my hands at her waist. 

Her hands were at my neck. Her body was pressed as close to mine as it could be. I lightly squeezed her ass making her moan in my mouth. I detached our lips and began to trail kisses down her neck. 

She moaned as I sucked on her tender skin leaving a mark. She began to unbutton her shirt. I unbuttoned the last button and threw the shirt on the floor. 

I stroked the soft skin on her shoulders and arms. She shivered at the touch of my cold hands. I took my t-shirt off before kissing Laurel once more. 

She sank into the kiss. I tapped her leg and she jumped up. I grabbed her legs holding her up and led her to the bedroom. 

Before I could close the door I felt my phone ring. I ignored it until it kept ringing. I placed Laurel on the bed kissed her forehead and checked it. It was Ollie.

"Ollie. Please make this fast." I told him. 

"John got shot, we need help." 

"Oh shit." I muttered and hung up. 

"Is everything alright?" Laurel asked. 

"The team needs us." I explained. 

She stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck. She gave me a sultry grin and kissed me deeply. I closed my eyes and pulled her closer. 

We broke apart for air and Laurel whispered in my ear. "We can finish this later." 

I groaned. 

'I was so close.' I thought before going to grab my t-shirt and jacket.

⬡ ・ ⬡ ・ ⬡

"And they just left you there?" I asked John. 

"Yeah, but not before leaving me with this." He said pointing the the flesh wound in his arm. 

"We are sure that this wasn't HIVE?" Oliver asked. 

"These men looked military." Lyla explained. 

"Right, but you said that Chang said he was compromised, and he specifically told you to go and speak with Waller." I said. 

"Knowing her, she had Alan working on something off the books. I need to call the sitter." Lyla said turning to John. 

"Okay." "We need to find Chang before this kidnapping becomes something worse." Oliver said. "Yeah, well, the van didn't have any plates on them, and Chang's phone is Argus-issued, which means it will be untraceable." John informed. 

"We could really use Felicity's help right now." I noted. "Yeah. She's not up for it yet." Oliver said. 

"I can have SCPD see if John's bullet is connected to any open cases." Laurel cut in. 

I nodded. 

"I can go check the crime scene for any leftover evidence." Thea suggested. 

"You should go to Starling General and have that looked at." I told John indicating to his arm. 

"I'll be fine." He replied. 

"Why? Because eating a cheeseburger is a better option?" Oliver asked pointing out the Big Belly burger bag next to him. "This isn't for me. It's for Andy."