|The lab Part 6|

Idea was given to me by spiritwhatcherfantasy, so all stuff in this was an idea they had.
The door in the room Tom was in opened he rushed to it just to get tased and sent to another room.
"Welcome, Tom."
Said the audio tape
"Today, you will have a durability test,"
"Oh great."
Said Tom starting to get annoyed.
All of a sudden, a knife was thrown at him it impaled his chest, but the knife devolved
He looked to where he was stabbed and saw acid pouring out, and then his skin started reforming as he could start healing himself from now on.
Blasters were shot at him with brunt his face, but luckily, it didn't do much. otherwise, he wouldn't be able to see.
An axe was thrown directly at his head.
Tom fell on the floor to play dead so they would open the door.
Later, they went in, and Tom quickly ran out, but a shock collar activated on him. Bring him to his knees . he was knocked out and woke up in the same room.
All of a sudden, the room started closing in on him, crushing him alive.
He soon managed to wake up after that death.
Other stuff was thrown at him, but they didn't do much as they would either bounce off him or devolve in him.
"You finished this test, Tom."
Said the audio tape
"You will have another test happen soon,"
"But wh-"
Before Tom could finish, his shock collar activated.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
He would continue to scream, but before he could do anything else, he was knocked out.