Chapter 18

We arrived back on the ship and I helped Spock to his room. He was still weak from the Pon Farr and I could tell that he was tired and emotionally exhausted.

"We can break the connection if that is what you wish." Spock said as I helped him sit down.

"Is that what you want?" I asked as I set down on the bed beside him.

"What I want is unimportant."

"Spock-"

"If you wish for the bond to break, I will do so." He said as he watched my every move.

"I don't." I thought as I stared down at him.

"I do not wish to force you-"

I quickly decided that I had enough of him arguing with me and I leaned down and captured his lips with mine. Almost instantly his hand went to the back of my head and he deepened the kiss. He pulled me closer and I found myself crawling onto the bed. I swung my leg over the other side and set on his lap. After a few minutes we both pulled away for air.

"Spock, you have been in my mind. You know how I feel for you." I gasped out as I pressed my forehead against his.

"Theodosia... I... " Spock whispered with a shaky breath.

"I know." I said as I met his eyes.

I know.

His eyes softened and he captured my lips with his again. I let out a sigh as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Before I could even make a sound Spock had rolled over and pinned me onto the bed.

"Tell me to stop now... before I lose control of myself." He whispered as his eyes met mine.

"Spock... don't stop. Don't ever stop." I breathed out.

His eyes hardened and he quickly captured my lips with his again. I tightened my grip and pulled him closer as I felt his hand run down my side and make its way to my leg.

Time skip

When I woke up again, I found that a pair of strong arms had me trapped. I let out a sigh as I rolled over and laid flat on Spock's stomach. Spock said nothing and simply tightened his grip on me. I shook my head and let out a light laugh before I pressed my ear to his chest. A smile graced my face as I traced shapes on his chest and let out a low hum.

"The Captain will not be pleased by this." Spock said after awhile.

"Well technically if we hadn't slept together your body could have went back into Pon Farr." I whispered as I kissed his chest.

He stayed silent for a second before he took in a deep breath.

"A logical response."

I set up and let out a groan as I raised my arms above my head and stretched. I swung my feet off of the bed and rubbed my shoulders as I felt a small knot start to form.

My whole body was extremely sore and I found it hard to move around. Spock had done a number on me and I would most definitely need to get some thing ti the pain I'd be feeling tomorrow.

"I must ask again, do you request for the bond to break?" Spock asked quietly.

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes as I slowly turned to look at him.

"Is that what you want?" I asked as I met his gaze.

"Theodosia, it is not about what I want. All that matters to me is what you want."

"Why did you wish to bond with me? You had a wife and yet you didn't so much as look at her." I said as I stared up at Spock, who seemed shock by my questions.