Chapter 31: Maybe Baby (mature content 18+)

Y/n POV

A few days passed, and I was becoming anxious and depressed at the Palace. I requested Margaret to write letters to my parents and Jimin and Seraphina.  Along with Yoongi , Hobi, and Sun.
I told them I would meet with them all next week. I couldn't wait, and it gave me some hope of relief, as Margaret and I took a walk in the gardens. She was giving me more princess lessons.

"Chin up, shoulders back. That's how a lady walks, " Margaret relayed.

"I am doing that," I said, getting frustrated as Margaret took my shoulders and positioned them back more. "Ouch!"

"You will soon become accustomed," Margaret said. I walked past the Kim brothers sitting playing chess. They all looked up to me and waved. I waved back.

Margaret tapped my hand and shook her head furiously. I looked at her, confused.

"What?"

"You're not to mingle with them" Margaret whispered.

"Why not?" I asked, confused.

Margaret took my arm. "Mingling with Jungkooks cousins, the Princes, will only lead to people talking, rumours"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, I can't do anything, Margaret. I just could not imagine growing up like this. "

"My lady. It's the way things are done in high society, " Margaret said. "Now hold my hand and just gently rest it down. Elegantly dear. Elegantly!"

"Can I go and see Jungkook now?" I begged Margaret. I had been sneaking off from the first day to see Jungkook for some moments each day. So far, so good. We had not gotten caught.

"You have piano lessons first, then you may," Margaret replied. I kicked the shrubbery with frustration.

"What do I got to play the stupid piano for!" I cried.

"A princess and a good wife can play the piano," Margaret said as we made our way inside. "Amongst many other things"

I sighed and trudged back inside towards the music room. It was no better in there either. The sun was beating through the window, and I felt exhausted. Margaret played a series of notes and watched as I attempted, too.

"No, that's A not C" Margaret said, irritated. "Sit up, right. Your slouching "

"Right, I'm done!" I said, standing up and slamming the piano shut. Margaret chased after me, but I stormed up to Jungkooks corridor. I didn't even check this time for anyone behind me before knocking.

Jungkook swung open the door. He stood looking handsome and refreshed. "You're early today, y/n. Done with your lessons already. "

Jungkook pulled me in and kissed me before licking his lips and showing me to our afternoon snack, with some wine to wash it down.

"I just couldn't stand playing that piano another minute," I said, irritated. I ate a bit of pastry and licked my fingers. "Woah, that is good,"

Jungkook was sitting watching me from the bed nervously. "Y/n," He began. I turned around and looked at him with curiosity. "You shouldn't lick your fingers. Really y/n the longer you take to get these Princess lessons down, the longer we will remain unmarried, "

"So I'm not doing good enough?" I said, feeling frustrated. 

"You are baby," Jungkook said, pulling me in and wiping pastry from my lips. He kept me close, looking deep into my eyes. "Just mother will expect you to know everything."

"I can't.. honestly, Jungkook"
"Well, let's give it a week or two more. If we can't get married imminently. We will move on to our next plan, " Jungkook said, taking a pastry of his own and eating happily. He poured us some drinks. "Just I hope we can marry this way, the official way,"