eleven

›››

The day is chilly enough for Niall to drive and sit in Starbucks for hours. Well, at least he thinks so.

Niall scrolls down his Twitter timeline and folds his leg on the chair. Every minute or so, he laughs, finding something amusing in @canunots tweets that sometimes are ridiculously relatable to him. Although they are some people rolling eyes on how annoying his laugh is.

Didn't they know Niall Horan's laugh is the cutest thing ever?

That's what he thought.

Thank God today Niall is sane enough to put his clumsy self in disguise. Or else, he might get ambushed by all the hipster directioners hanging around in Starbucks.

Boredom starts building in his chest, and so he drags his sea blue orbs to look at the time. It was nearly evening and Clara still hasn't send him any direct message.

"Wait, it has always been me who starts the conversation." He said to himself and laughs some more.

He opens his direct messages and scans the lined messages for Just Clara.

@NiallOfficial: Hey sugarplum

@NiallOfficial: Or babybum?

@NiallOfficial: Oh wait it sounds like baby bump?

@NiallOfficial: Like the one you're having when we finally are getting married ;)

@NiallOfficial: But baby the spaces between us

@ChantillyClara: oh nilly shut up

@ChantillyClara: im not #1daf

@ChantillyClara: brace urself dude

@NiallOfficial: My braces are gone

@NiallOfficial: I ate them on the way to dentist

@ChantillyClara: ha ha ha

@ChantillyClara: funneh

@ChantillyClara: pleh teacheh meh howeh toeh laugheh

@NiallOfficial: Girl I be thinking about you worldwide .

@ChantillyClara: need u to be strong

@NiallOfficial: I iiiiii never ever

@ChantillyClara: o wait i need to run

Niall groans and puts down his phone on the table to pick up his coffee. He sips them, feeling the hot liquid running down his throat.

The reliefs are washing Niall over and over again every sip of the coffee he takes. It was now five days after the tour, and he is relieved it went nicely. The fans were great and so were the foods in every country he went to. Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn has gone back to their apartments, living their free time. The only thing that still hasn't gone off his mind since he went on tour is when he gets to meet Clara.

Clara, the girl of his dream.

Sighing, the Irishman takes another sip and coughed back what he had down as his gaze finds a person.

Not believing what he just saw, he rubs his eyes and slaps his face for a confirmation that this is not a dream or the girl is just his stupid delusion.

What the hell? She just came across my mind! His jaw falls open as he sees the girl shooting him a weird look.

"Clara," he breaths.

Niall knows his eyes so well, it will never go wrong. Her brown black hair, her shining deep brown eyes and his favorite part on her face- a dimple on her right cheek. His eyes can't go wrong.

He quickly grabs his phone and with shaky hands, he types the words out.

@NiallOfficial: Claire !

@NiallOfficial: Claire !!!

@NiallOfficial: Claire !!!!!

@NiallOfficial: Omfg clara will you !

@NiallOfficial: Just look at your phone for a sec

@NiallOfficial: This can't be real .

@NiallOfficial: Clara whatever your middle name is whatever your last name is freaking answer me !!!!

@NiallOfficial: Clara bitch pls

@NiallOfficial: I'm desperado af what you doin

He groans into his hands as he realizes how stupid he is for texting her when she's just right infront of him.

Quickly, he lifts his gaze up to scan her around the shop.

Negative.

Niall gets up and rushes to the counter to see a line of teenagers waiting to pay for their coffee. He frantically runs in Starbucks to look for her but his attempt fails.

His knees grows weak and his eyes swelling up tears. The fear starts to build in his stomach and a lump forces its way to his throat. He wanted to cry because he knows how stupid he is for being so slow. Why is he so passive? Why didn't he act sooner?

Niall did nothing, just standing in the midst of Starbucks until his phone screams, a Twitter notification goes in.

As weaknesses dominates his body, he reaches for it and unlocks his iPhone. A dry smile find its way to his cute face as his fingers slowly tapping on the white keyboard.

@ChantillyClara: woa bij slow down will ya

@ChantillyClara: what do u need

@ChantillyClara: i was just out to buy something

@ChantillyClara: and niall james horan already misses meh

@ChantillyClara: what do u want biatch

@NiallOfficial: What did you bought ?

@ChantillyClara: u did not

@ChantillyClara: u dimwit

@ChantillyClara: u spammed me just to know what did i bought

@NiallOfficial: Clara can you pls for once ! Answer me !!!

@ChantillyClara: niall is being the inpatient buttcheeks he is

@ChantillyClara: starbucks ppl cs i

@ChantillyClara: white girls

@NiallOfficial: Clara ?

@ChantillyClara: what now

@NiallOfficial: I think I saw you .

›››