Zeke's Will

Levi is still following his canon part in the manga*

Bertholdt along the with rest of the people in the dinning room.

"Floch what is this?" Hange demanded stepping forward but stopped as one of the scouts aimed her gun at her. "I am your commander-"

Floch laughed. "No I don't follow someone one as weak as you anymore. There's only one person who actually cares about the future of Eldia"

Mikasa let out a small gasp.

"Look Floch I don't know what Eren has promised but you can't trust him" Bertholdt said in a calm voice.

"And why should I listen to you. Bertholdt Hoover, the colossal Titan...traitor to Eldia, traitor to Marley...tell me...who are you loyal too?"

Bertholdt didn't have an answer.

"Say kids" Floch said looking over at the frightened children. "You remember the wall Maria right...all those people died, more titans flooded the streets...probably killed some of your families. Well meet the man responsible." He waved his gun at Bertholdt.

"Floch..."

"We tried it your way Hange, even you know Eldians won't be free until the rest of the world knows the true power of the titans"

Bertholdt felt sick. Regretting the part he played in this.

Floch turned to Armin and Mikasa. "You two, I think there is some one you want to talk to"

Armin raised an eyebrow. "He's here?"

"Louise" Floch nodded his head towards the solider standing next to him.

"Right" she pointed her gun at Armin and Mikasa and escorted out of the dinning room.

Suddenly Connie turned to Niccolo. "You were able to tell us about the wine."

Niccolo looked dejected and just looked to Floch.

"All the wine we've been serving to the military, minus those that Floch told us not too, contains Zeke's spinal fluid..."

"Niccolo...how could you do this to us?" Sasha looked at him with a mix of shock and hurt.

He didn't answer, and just looked at Falco.

"We trusted you Niccolo..." Jean said looking disgusted.

"Jann take the two warrior kids into custody"

Jann moved towards them.

"No they aren't a threat!" Sasha cried out as she tried to move towards them. But Connie held her back.

"Tell your little lover here that if gets in our way, we have no issues finishing what this brat couldn't" Jann said.

In one swift motion Gabi grabbed the kitchen knife off the table, ready to defend herself.

"Gabi...just do what they say...I promise I'll get back to you and Falco" Reiner said.

Gabi looked a Reiner as the rouge scouts handcuffed Gabi and and unconscious Falco.

"Now the rest can just rot in a cell for all I care" Floch said.

*****************************************************
The cell was damp and cold.

"Tea's ready" Reiner said as he and Mrs. Blaus began to serve their cell mates.

"Reiner you can't use your Titan to bust us outta here?" Connie asked.

"Not without killing us all."

Bertholdt leaned up against the wall.

"I was a fool Hange. I should have never trusted Eren. I just...I thought he was still the idealistic kid, I was so blinded by my own ambition to take down Marley I wasn't able to see what he had become"