15

___________________________________
Nyx

I

wake up to the sound of a kettle boiling. I sigh and I roll over to face morticia's side of the bed. I close my eyes only to be met with blood and Mikes body. My eyes jolt open again and I groan as a wave of nausea passes through me. I've felt like this on and off for the last 2 weeks.

Tish steps out of the kitchen holding two cups of coffee "Good morning mon cheri". She watches as I puff out my cheeks and I put my hand on my bump. "Nyx? Morning sickness again...I thought that stopped a few months ago" she questions. I rub my eyes and I sigh "Something like that..".

Morticia hums and puts the cups of coffee down "We have work in an hour. Larissa moved your classes to Room 183 and just said the old one has mold". I hum and I nod. I stand up and dizziness makes me shut my eyes. Only to be met with the same image as before.

I put my hand on my mouth as I rush to the bathroom. After 30 minutes of throwing up I sit back against the wall. I look towards Morticia as she stands in the doorway "I keep..seeing him. It..knocks me sick every time". "Oh love..maybe you should stay home today.." she tells me. I shake my head "im..fine".

Tish stands and watched as I get up and I to get changed. I tie my hair in a loose bun and I put a dress on. As I stand and look in the mirror Morticia stands behind me. Her arms wrap around my waist and her hands rest on my bump. She kisses my knock lightly whilst smirking "My loves".

Her lips keeps kissing and sucking on my neck as u let out soft moans. "Tish.." I laugh out " We..are gonna be late". She sighs and moves away. She walks over to the door and holds it open for me to walk through.

I look over to pugsly as my last class before lunch work. I I've him a small smile as I spot him watching me. He smiles back at me then looks down. A shooting pain runs through my head aswell as that nauseous feeling and I wince. "Miss Thorpe? Are you okay?" I look at pugsly as he speaks. I nod "yeah just a headache. It just means you lot will have to be extra quiet". The class all nod or say 'yes miss'.

Half an hour later the bell rings and I stand up "Okay class go get your lunch". I watch as they all leave. All except one. "Pugsly? Your gonna be late to lunch" I tell him as he walks over to my desk. "Are you sure your okay?" He asks. I nod "I'm okay..I promise".

He stares at me for a few seconds before speaking again "I don't like you Miss Thorpe but I don't hate you. You make my mom happy so if anything happened to you that would make me mad because it would hurt her". I look down at my hands as the nausea gets stronger. I look back up when I hear pugsly leaving "great..".

5 minutes later I hear heels quickly moving down the hallway. I sigh and I stand up as morticia walks into the room "Your ill. Pugsly told me you lied to him. Mon cheri whats wrong?". I rub my face as I grow to be more annoyed "Morticia I am fine. I killed someone I used to love. Of course I'm going to feel off about it.".

"Love your 8 months pregnant. You need to I tell me if your ill It could be urgent!" She argues back to me. "I DONT NEED YOU..BABYING ME FOR GOD SAKE. MY STATE ISNT YOUR ISSUE" I scream at her. "DON'T SHOUT AT ME. I JUST WANT YOU AND OUR BABY TO BE SAFE." She shouts back at me. "Oh fuck off morticia" I scoff as I walk over to a plant to water it.

We argue back and forth for the next 10 minutes until we are interrupted. Larissa walks in and shuts my classroom door behind her "I can hear you two from down the hall. Whats going on?". I sigh and I sit down at my desk. I put my head in my heads and I close my eyes. Blood.

I flinch and I sit back in my chair. My eyes dart around and I look up at Tish. The rage coursing through her lowers and she looks at me with concern. She spins my chair to face her and holds my hands "Oh mon cheri..your seeing him aren't you". I nod and I look down at her "Everytime I close my eyes..I see him. It makes me feel sick a..and I get these..painful migranes.".

She stands up and pulls me into a hug. I rest my head on her stomach as I try not to cry. "You can..both have the rest of the day off. Oh and the raven is next week" Larissa smiles at us before leaving. Morticia unties my hair and brushes her fingers through it. "Let's go to bed my love" she whispers and I nod.