Bonfire on the beach

"The sunset looks gorgeous," Taurus commented.

"Not as gorgeous as you" Leo flirted making her roll her eyes and the others cringe.

"What? It's worked wonders on several girls okay?" Leo scoffed in response to the skeptical looks his friends were giving him.

"Okay, that's enough socialising for today." Aquarius joked as she got up and started walking towards the ocean.

"Wait for me!" Gemini yelled as he ran to catch up with her.

"I'm going to take a stroll," Taurus got up.

"And I'm going to relax." Libra said while sleeping on a towel.

"Ooh, the water's cold." Gemini shivered as he got in.

"Of course it is, you idiot." Aquarius rolled her eyes.

A minute later, a huge amount of water came at her face.

"Oh no, you didn't."

"Oh yes I did," Gemini smirked.

Thus, the both of them started splashing salt water at each other.

"GEMINI COME BACK HERE." Aquarius yelled as she chased him out of the water.

"You'll never catch me." Gemini cried running in a random direction also while dodging a handful of wet sand that Aquarius sent flying at him.

Thus, the two lov- I mean the two idiots were never seen again. Just kidding (how unfortunate), Gemini slowed down because he pitied the dwarf, but then regretting his decision as soon as a handful of sand hit his face. Poor guy.

"I have the perfect idea." Aries grinned mischievously "Actually, ideas."

"What is it?" Taurus asked as she sat down beside Aries.

"We can prank all those who are sleeping."

"You mean Capricorn, Libra and Sag?" Leo asked.

"Yep,"

"Okay, let's hear your ideas." Pisces smirked.

Aries, Pisces and Virgo were pranking Capricorn.

"Guys collect as much sand as you can," Aries instructed the other two.

"Yes ma'am," Pisces smirked.

"This is our inspo," Virgo showed them a photo from Pinterest.

"Okay, that looks like a lot of work." Pisces' eyes widened.

"As they say, nothing is impossible, c'mon!" Aries said optimistically.