Introduction (PART-1)

"I can die here and not notice," Aquarius slumped onto her bed which felt like sleeping on a bundle of feathers. Next to her bed was a petite stand which had a reading lamp that looked like a constellation of stars.

Aquarius doubted that she would need it because as soon as she lifted her head, she could see the entire, beatified night sky through the clear ceiling.

On the other side of her bed, there was a little table and chair. In front of her bed was a closet which upon opening Aquarius discovered was empty except for a bell and a note that said :

'RING THE BELL IF SOMETHING IS REQUIRED'

The room was white and blue, and scented like clouds. There was a circular window that let the breeze in and hosted a majestic view of Olympus.

Aquarius wondered if the others would also have such beautiful rooms as she walked to the dining hall for dinner, as it was instructed by Luna in the afternoon.

She saw a huge table housing fifteen chairs in which the other zodiacs and Luna were seated. To her surprise, she also saw Ophiuchus seated beside... Herman.

Aquarius looked around and upon not spotting any gods ran up to Ophiuchus and hugged her from behind. She gave a curt nod to Herman, unsure of whether to say hi or shake his hand, and sat down on the only empty chair next to Gemini. Of course.

"Miss me, Quack?" Gemini winked.

"You wish, loser" Aquarius rolled her eyes and opened her mouth in surprise at the assortment of dishes on the table.

"Try not to ruin your body by eating too much," Gemini smirked at her surprised face.

"Try not to ruin your face by speaking too much in case I decide to put my fist to good use" Aquarius threatened.

"Savage as ever I see,"

"You bet," It was Aquarius' time to wink as Gemini laughed and turned to talk to Sagittarius on his other side. Aquarius caught herself smiling while recalling their 'conversation' and realised that she actually missed talking to Gemini like the old times.

"Hey kid," Ares was sprawled on Aries' bed, his head resting on his elbow as he assessed her with a warrior's gaze.

Aries narrowed her eyes and didn't know whether to bow or say 'Sup?' to the handsome god. Luna had warned them at dinner that their 'parents' would be visiting them soon enough. Still, Aries was more or less surprised that Ares had created her. She later realised that it made a bit of sense. The god wore a tight-fitted armour, and his spear and helmet were beside him on the bed. He had long brown hair, much like Aries and solemn grey eyes. Aries almost drooled over his muscled physique.

"Hi

"Hi..."

"I am your creator, the great Greek Olympian, Ares, son of Zeus and god of warfare." Ares said proudly.

"Um... okay." Aries nodded, trying to remain calm.

"Your trainer for your powers will be... Hephaestus." Ares said the name slowly, filled with contempt and strode out of the room but stopped at the doorway long enough to say "Oh, and be ready by 5."

Taurus entered her room after dinner, filled to the brim, to see a goddess seated before the hearth in her room. Taurus hadn't seen her with the others in the Great Hall. She had long brown hair and a pair of light green eyes. She was dressed in a simple fashion unlike the other goddesses that Taurus saw at the hall. She also had a kind of warmth emitting from her that had a welcoming and warm aura. The goddess was a simplistic beauty to put in right words and innocence clung to her.

"Oh hello

"Oh hello. I am Hestia, the Greek goddess of the hearth. You must be Taurus." Hestia smiled warmly and motioned for Taurus to sit next to her in front of the hearth.

"I am your... mother, Taurus." Hestia cupped Taurus's face with her delicate hands and looked at it with warmth and content.

"Oh, hello." Taurus smiled slightly, unsure about what to make of the goddess's kindness.

"You will be trained by Athena to master your shield." Hestia smiled wryly.

"Oh, I heard... that she's... um quite cold and strict?" Taurus asked.

"Oh she's much more than that," Hestia's eyes twinkled "But I'd advise you not to question her. She values wisdom more than anything else so... be careful. You have to get up at 5 tomorrow morning for practicing with weapons. So sleep, my child."

Then, a wave of sleepiness and exhaustion overcame Taurus so strongly that she found herself leaning into Hestia and dozing off.

"Good evening," a voice popped up next to Gemini's bed in the darkness as he tried to sleep.

"What?" Gemini rubbed his eyes as the light turned on and faced Hermes, who was silently watching him with a twinkle in his eye.

The very handsome god had a comparatively short white hair, much like Gemini's, but in curls and pale greenish-grey eyes that suited his tan body and well-built body. He had humour in his eyes and smiled widely.

"I created you, Gemini, wasn't it

"I created you, Gemini, wasn't it. By the way, I'm Hermes, the god of many, many things and a natural traveller. Also a son of Zeus." Hermes beamed as he held out his hand for Gemini to shake.

"Be ready by 5 tomorrow son, you've got quite an intense training session out there," Hermes whistled "You're trainer to control your powers will be Aeolus, god of the northern winds and winter. He's a tough one,  I tell you."

Saying that, Hermes vanished and the light switched off on its own, leaving Gemini pinching himself in the dark perplexed.

Cancer was about to switch into the soft robes kept on her bed when she saw a note atop the pile which said :

'YOUR TRAINER FOR YOUR POWERS WILL BE AMPHITRITE. BE READY AT 5 TOMORROW. DO NOT DARE DISAPPOINT ME.
-HECATE'

Cancer sighed after reading the 'motivating' note and pondered on her mentor, Amphitrite while dressing. Luna had brought up the possibility of Poseidon's wife teaching her as Poseidon could not afford to be interrupted from his 'godly duties' to teach her even though he was the god of water generally. His wife too possessed control over water, so the responsibility was bore upon her.