introduction

●Before you read Just know, not because he's the love interest means he's a good guy

Before you read Just know, not because he's the love interest means he's a good guy.

Please have an earphone or some source of loud music if you choose read this book!!

This book is my life, my love, my reason to write. Do not disrespect my characters, they are carefully built and developed 'people', I made them that way for a REASON!! You wouldn't like the book if they weren't like that so be mind full of what you say...thank you. Now I love correction but do NOT go out of your way to say shit about my Fl bc I know she's always your guys' target.

This is a scrap of what the final product will be but I only said that because of the big dreams I have for this book.

The SONGS of this book are The Weeknd's Songs!! And any beautiful sad song I think of in the moment of writing.

Fl is a black darkskin woman with kinky curls that stop mid back!!

It's a mafia romance, don't expect the people to be pure as a lamb or a dove.

Yall, I absolutely do not clame any of my comments under any other books you've seen me under... I have a tendecy of getting unhinged when reading and comment a lot of ThiNGs.

The book is a work in progress to I will be editing chapters that are already uploaded but I'll make use to let everyone know if the changes if I do so.

The characters I this book their relationship isn't aimed to be built on lust so if this is not your cup of tea....

The updates will be slow.

NOW watch me write and rewrite this book until it's the best it can be!! Proceeded with cution.

《♤♡◇♧》

Started: Sunday August 20th 2023
Published: Saturday July 20th 2024
Complete:

______________________________________

>copyright © 2023 Music_lover_2

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

[✫]

Welcome to book #1 of the Trust &Betrayal book series.

BOOK #1: Lies Are Told

Book #2: Truth has been told

Book #3: After The Lies & Truth

"Wish you could see you through my eyes"

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

♤only book in the series that can be ♤
read as a stand alone

♥︎