19pt²

Chapter Nineteen(pt²)
-The day's Light-

****

medium Volume for better effect🤭🤞

"Wake up,"

I heard his voice through my sleep. I turned away before getting comfortable again. I wanted to sleep, it felt like I closed my eyes seconds ago and he's already telling me to wake up. No amount of words can describe how tired I am right now.

"Do you like sunrises?"

There are few things in life that make me happy; my brother, food, money, sleep and seeing the wonders of nature. If I forgot to mention anything then it's not as important. The sky is part of nature. I love sunrises, not often I see them because I'm usually not up early enough but now the chance presented itself. I opened a single eye to peek, I have to make certain he isn't baiting me before I fully sit up.

Indeed, there it was, a mixture of pink and blue stretching out across the sky beautifully. I sat up, holding the blanket around myself, the sky does look a lot more beautiful after the rain passes. I stared in awe watching as the clouds moved slowly and the sun began to make its grand appearance by the second. "I wish I knew how to paint." the words weren't thought through, only after they passed my lips did I realize what I said and whose presence I said in.

"Do you want to capture the moment?" He questioned, seeming as if he didn't for a second think about his talent or appreciate the fact that he knows how to do this when I'm in the moment wishing I could. "It's beautiful- I mean why not?" I decided to go along with his nonchalance, it's not like my knowledge of that skill that he possesses is known to him. At least I'd hope so.

I noticed the speed of the car lessened and looked over at him, "Why are you stopping?"

"you want to capture the moment, don't you?" He questioned, taking his eyes off the road to look at me. "Yes, but why are you stopping the car?" He doesn't respond but proceeds to stop the car.

I watched as he got out before circling and coming over to my side. He opened the door, " Come on." I didn't question his actions, all I did was move the blanket and with the help of his hand got out of the car. Now standing on the side of the road I placed both hands on my hips, looking around before settling on him. "What now?"

"I'm going to take a photo." It's been a while since I felt this dumb. What other way is there to capture a moment other than taking a photo or video if we're obviously not painting it? "Oh-" I nodded, stepping aside to allow him the view which I was previously blocking. "didn't mean to block the view." I chuckled, holding my hair down so that it didn't get in the frame as well.

"Bella, you are the View, now get back in frame." As if that wasn't a compliment he just took a few steps back with his phone in hand, "Sei bellissima." he muttered, holding the phone up to snap the pic. "No I'm not, I look crazy, my hair is messy because I slept on it and i look so tired."