19

Chapter-Nineteen
-Phone-

****
Volume medium for better effect😌🤞

The faint sound of footsteps in the room caused me to slip from the sleep that had begun to grasp me just minutes ago

My eyes fluttered open, scanning the room slowly before I sat up altogether. My eyes met Leonardo's and right then and there a warmth ran throughout my entire body.

"Leonardo, what are you doing here?" I questioned, surprised to see him especially at this hour of the night. He hadn't been here in days, it was shocking to see him again.

Not just shocking, frightened as well. I scoot back until my back hit the head board, watching his every move; he walks around the room, slowly before going into the closet. Almost two minutes later he emerged again, this time holding something in hand. "Get up." He muttered under his breath while circling the bed.

I moved to the opposite side of where he was and letting my feet hit the floor, my attention was on him entirely. Leonardo went over to the drawer on the nightstand, pulled it open and grabbed out a pen and a notebook. I had absolutely no idea that was there, only now did he turn to me.

"Come here." He said, causing me to frown but still hesitantly walking over to him despite I wanted to be miles away from him. "Put that on," he handed me a big t-shirt, which he probably got out of the closet. I collected it, my eyes wide and my breathing heavy.

Whatever was going on here I really didn't want any part of it, his energy right now was very off putting, I didn't even want to go against anything he said, too afraid that he'd do something crazy and I'll be the one hurt after.

I pulled the shirt over myself then tucked one side in at the waist of the shorts I wore, aiming to not be swallowed by the shirt. "Go downstairs, I'll meet you there." He insisted, circling the bed again this time heading to the bathroom.

I didn't move from where I stood. He noticed and stopped, looking at me as if waiting for me to say something.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "what's going on?" I inquired, my voice barely over a whisper as I looked at him, my hands interlocked behind my back. Leonardo seemed confused for a second before he turned fully to me, his shoulders relaxing, "am I scaring you?" He questioned. When I didn't respond he sighed before saying, "talk to me,"

Slowly I nodded, "Yes, I'm scared."
His jaw clenched, hand moving to his face to pinch his nose bridge. "didn't mean to, I'm just... don't worry about it, wait here." He disappeared into the bathroom room taking a minute before he was out back with a comb in his grasp.