𝐏𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣

ISADORA was beyond excited to attend her first Cheerleading Worlds ever, of course, she competed at Summit with a Junior team, but Worlds was a whole new thing. Isadora finally got to have a hotel room with her friends instead of with her mother, because having a hotel room just with pre-teens could get pretty chaotic.

But now it was only teenagers and young adults, with Isadora being the only thirteen-year-old because of someone getting hurt back in February.

"We got our team gifts, so now we're going to open them." Mary Sergi spoke to her vlogging camera, "I'm excited to open these." Isadora smiled fixing her jacket. "First we got bags," Mary and Isadora showed and turned their bags around so that the camera could see TOP GUN printed on in the duffel bags with wings next to them. "Oh my god! Our hockey jerseys!" Isadora grinned at the sight of the red, white, and blue hockey jerseys with TGLC 21 printed on the back of it.

"Oh, the gym shark shirts." Mary showed the camera the sports bra with TGLC rhinestoned on it. "These are cute!"

The eighteen-year-old and thirteen-year-old spent around ten minutes revealing the TG merch. Before putting on the new practice wear.

At practice, the level six team worked on separate parts of their routine at needed to be worked on.

"Are we wearing the blue matching pajamas?" Izzy asked, "That's the plan, I think once we get back we're doing face masks and I think we're going to put on a movie." Isadora explained before going to work on the elite stunt.

___

The final day of the 2020-2021 season had arrived, and the girls and boys had just entered ESPN, which is where they were competing at.

"First outside Worlds ever, and it's with my dream team!" Isadora stole Mary's vlogging camera.

"I'm proud of everything we've accomplished this season, and I'll miss everyone who's leaving for good. But I think I'll miss Mary the most because she'll always make sure that I'm being included. I think it's because being the youngest on the team is extremely difficult since I have to prove to everyone that I'm good enough to be competing on the mat with everyone else and not be an alternate."

"Also this is my first year cheering at Top Gun Miami, and everyone on this team has known each other for years. But at my old gym, I've won every summit I've attended, and I hope I'll win every cheerleading world with my new team in Orlando next year and TGLC this year."

Eventually, the team went on the huge mat and performed their routine perfectly.

"No way!" Isadora cried as they exited the mat, her team had done amazing and they truly believed that there was a possibility of winning.

___

Now it was time for awards and the only emotion Isadora felt was stress. What if the winning streak was about to be broken, then every breakdown she had after hard practice and every prayer would be all for nothing?

"In the level six senior large coed division. Your bronze medalist, Cheer Athletics Plano, Cheetahs."

"Now for the silver medalist. Congratulations to the Stingray Allstars, Steel."

Then Isadora and her teammates erupted into screams, "We did it!" she heard one of her teammates scream.

They spent many minutes celebrating the victory before going to collect their blue medals.

"Oh my god, I'm crying." Madeline wiped away her tears of happiness. "Kimi Antonelli is going to be so proud of you!" Mary pulled the thirteen-year-old into a hug. "Oh shit, I forgot to tell him." Isadora pulled out her phone before calling her best friend.

The FaceTime call had instantly connected, and the first thing Kimi noticed was the blue World Champion medal around his best friend's neck. "No way! Congratulations!" he grinned widely, "I did it, I won!" Isadora wiped away another tear.

The two friends stayed on call for a few more minutes until Kimi had to complete testing for his karting race with ok Senior European.

"You are going to have so many blue medals before you age out, never doubt yourself."

And what Kimi said was true, this was only the beginning of an adventure.

typing...
reused this prologue from an unpublished book. btw Isadora's birthday is 03/13/2008 (kimi is only 1 year, 6 months and 18 days older) making her 13 when she completed with TGLC. then she moved to orlando bc of her parents sudden divorce to permanently live with her mother. that's why she's on revelation currently.