𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

NEW Year, new me, most people usually say on the first day of January. But for Kimi Antonelli, he felt like the same person except that his relationship with Isadora Whitlock somewhat changed. They went from best friends to best friends who flirt and kiss. It was kind of like a situation and it drove him insane.

He wanted Isadora to officially be his girlfriend, but something was telling him to wait until a special day came around. But without knowing the day to ask her out, they would remain in a situationship.

"What time is it?" the younger girl asked, "Four pm," Kimi stroked the brunette's hair, "I've only been up for five minutes, don't worry." "Mhm," Isadora hummed as she closed her eyes.

"We've got to get ready soon, we're going out to eat at this expensive restaurant later on." stated Kimi, "I don't want to get up, I'm comfortable right here." "I know, but we've slept in and now we have to get ready." The boy pecked Isadora's forehead but got out of his bed. "I'll get ready after you," she mumbled drifting back to sleep.

Around two hours had passed and Kimi was wearing a black button-down with black dress pants, while Isadora curled her hair to match her open-back maxi dress which she paired with a formal jacket and her Louis Vuitton heels.

But finally, Isadora was out of the bathroom and the two headed to the living room to be greeted by their families wearing similar clothing. "You two look nice," Mrs.Antonelli complimented them, "Thanks momma," Kimi responded, "Thank you!" Isadora added also.

Isadora held up a conversation with Kimi's younger sister Maggie in Italian since she was still learning how to speak English fluently. The boy couldn't help to to admire her from a distance.

Her hair shimmered in the light, her lips looked as soft as cotton. And don't get him started on her eyes, he could get trapped in them if it was possible.

Everything about Isadora pleased him, and it felt like he did not have an actual relationship with her.

"You're staring," Mr.Antonelli suddenly pointed out, "She's just so beautiful." "Isadora does look nice today." his father somewhat smiled at his son.

After a while, the families had left and soon arrived at the restaurant. Kimi eagerly took a seat next to Isadora before placing his left hand on her thigh, which caused her to glance at the boy. But he didn't take his hand off because if Isadora was uncomfortable she surely would've said something.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look," Kimi's eyes wandered through the girl's face. "Quite a lot, but you look handsome." Isadora snuck a kiss on his lips, which made the older boy blush.

____

It was now late at night, and the Antonelli family - including Isadora - had arrived home. "I'm so tired," Isadora mumbled into the crook of Kimi's neck. "I know. The quicker you change into your pajamas, the quicker you can go get some rest." Kimi rubbed her back. "Mhm," she responded but she remained the same.

But eventually, the younger girl changed into an oversized t-shirt and plaided shorts. Right when she laid down on Kimi's bed, the girl fell into a deep slumber. Which gave Kimi all the time in the world to get ready for bed.

So after a few minutes of deciding on what to do, he settled on taking a hot shower to get rid of the disgusting feeling on his body.

The steaming hot shower felt nice against his exposed body. Kimi took his time washing his body and hair while he thought about the events that unraveled at dinner. He thought about Isadora and how she looked like a goddess, even if she just woke up and was in her pajamas.

Once Kimi got out of the shower, he threw on a pair of plaid pajama pants that matched with the girl who was curled up into a ball on his bed.

"Goodnight," he pecked her soft lips before drifting off to sleep beside the girl.

typing...
kisses 💋💋🫦🫦