𝐈𝐗

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

DECEMBER brought joy to both the Antonelli and Whitlock family. The idea of sipping hot chocolate by the fireplace while binge-watching Christmas movies sparked joy in their bodies. Especially making gingerbread houses with loved ones. But what Kimi loved most about December was watching his girl best friend redecorate her room. Though her Christmas decorations already were halfway up, she enjoyed finishing them on the first of December just to get in the Christmas spirit.

So when he walked in on her in a pair of buffalo plaid shorts and her Calvin Klein black bralette decorating her room, he didn't know what to do except to stare at her while memories of a few nights ago flooded his mind.

He had cuddled with her all that night and he woke up to her still peacefully sleeping while both arms were wrapped around her. His cast from his broken wrist looked fine, so Kimi didn't bother getting up until Isadora woke up.

"What is with you and staring?" asked Isadora, "Is it because I'm wearing a bralette? You've seen me in plenty of them if that's the case."

"My bad," Kimi mumbled looking at the floor below him. "I was just joking Kimi, don't worry. Do you maybe want me to put a hoodie on?" she suggested, "It's not your body, I just like the vibe of you're room." he blushed. "Thanks, I've been at it for like almost an hour."

Kimi soon found himself sitting on her mini couch watching the girl decorate knowing he'll be heading back to Italy on the fourth.

"You know I'll miss you when you go back to Italy, but I overheard my mother talking about going there for a week in a half," Isadora spoke up, "Really?" Kimi found himself starting to grin, "Mhm, it'll be after Encore but before New Year. So don't miss me too much." The brunette girl finished working on her mini Christmas tree.

The two talked some more until Isadora finished decorating her bedroom. Kimi looked at the end product in adoration, "It looks nice, as always." Then his eyes made their way to the smiling girl beside him.

"Thank you," she blushed

Kimi didn't know why he got butterflies but he did not enjoy it one bit. But he did get a bit confident because of it.

"I want to kiss you right now," he blurted out on accident, "What?" Isadora sounded shocked.

He was never this bold in real life, maybe over text. But every time they hung out together he got shy, and would even ask if he could hold her hand.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I don't know what has gotten into me." Kimi spoke rapidly as he got up off of the couch.

Isadora hesitantly and nervously grabbed the male's face. Their lips hovered centimeters away from each other just barely touching. Then a tingly sensation filled the body of both Kimi and Isadora as their lips connected for barely three seconds.

"You happy?" the girl asked while her hands were still on his cheeks.

"Mhm," he mumbled before hesitantly placing both hands on her hips and bringing her into another kiss.

This time the kiss lasted longer with one another's lips moving in sync. It wasn't an awkward kiss but instead, the kind where you just can't get enough of it.

Isadora's hands found their way into Kimi's hair pulling him even closer. Which caused him to let out a groan, but sooner or later they had to break apart.

Both of them panting like they just held their breath for a hundred years.

Kimi looked into Isadora's eyes shell-shocked, like a bomb dropped in her room.

"Do friends kiss, or..." he muttered, hands still placed on her waist while hers moved down to wrap around his neck. "I don't know. Do you want to be friends who kiss?" Isadora asked breaking eye contact, "Why not, but let's keep this between ourselves." With that Kimi peaked Isadora's lips.

The teenagers sat in a comfortable silence before Isadora's mother called them down for dinner.

typing...
Sorry if this is sexualizing him but it's for the plot