𝐕

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

ISADORA felt exhausted from her four-in-a-half-hour-long practice with Top Gun Revelation, and on top of that, she agreed to help some younger children with level two through four tumbling. Those two hours helping out the kids with tumbling felt like two decades. They were extremely hyperactive and could barely sit still while they get a few basic stretches. But they were only six to eight so Isadora couldn't blame them for their actions.

They reminded Isadora of her younger self when she lived in Bologna, Italy throughout her early childhood.

All she used to do at her local park was gymnastics, she would act like Gabby Douglas doing a bar routine, and whenever she had the confidence Isadora would throw whip layouts which impressed a ton of older children and even adults since she was only six years of age.

But handling a bunch of children like that which a few other older teenagers and adults was a handful.

So when Isadora got out of her steaming hot shower, the first thing she did was throw on a pair of Nike Pros and one of Kimi Antonelli's t-shirts he purposefully left the last time he visited her.

It still smelt like his cologne after all of these months of them being apart.

"Please answer," Isadora crossed her fingers as she FaceTimed Kimi.

"Isadora, hey." a very sweaty Kimi popped up on the screen, "Oh my god, you look like you just ran a marathon." Isadora giggled at the sweat sticking to his forehead, "I ran a mile with my friends, and I don't feel like taking a shower. I just want to lay in bed and talk to you." he laid down on his bed, "With a broken wrist? Are you crazy!" the girl tried not to freak out, "I'm getting surgery for it soon so I'll recover faster, but before then I just wanted to get some training in that wouldn't hurt me." Kimi tried his best to explain his situation, "Do not hurt yourself even more."

Kimi knew that Isadora was worried about his current situation because of the broken wrist he got during the FIA E Games. She was a bit more worried about it than himself and he was the one hurt. It was hilarious for him.

"Are you excited for your showcase?" he asked changing the subject, "Mhm," the girl nodded her head, "You know I have no idea about cheer, so don't expect me to be questioning everything you do." Kimi truthfully stated, he knew absolutely nothing about cheer but he still tried his best to support his best friend. "And I know nothing about motorsports, but yet I watch you race."

Soon, Isadora started rambling on about something that was happening at her school which involved her. "Isa, please tell me you didn't do that." Kimi shook his head as he slightly laughed, "I swear on my momma that I did, but know me and that dude have beef which is fucking hilarious. I also think me and his girlfriend have one-sided beef." she messed with her fingernails, "But that was last week."

Then it was Kimi's turn to ramble on about something happening in his life, and Isadora seemed pretty interested in what he was saying until her mother called her. "Oh my god, can't she let me rest for five minutes." she groaned, "I'll be right back, don't miss me too much," Isadora added, "I won't."

As she was making her way downstairs, her mother got more and more agitated. But luckily she made her way to the dining room just before her mother yelled her name once again.

"Yes, Mom?" Isadora said, "We have an event to attend soon and you're still in you're wearing pajamas." Susan let out a frustrated groan, "Oh, my bad. Let me take a shower then I'll throw on a dress." she apologized before heading back to her room on the second floor.

"I have to go shower and get dressed for a stupid event." Isadora told the sixteen-year-old boy, "Have fun," Kimi winked before ending the call.

" Isadora told the sixteen-year-old boy, "Have fun," Kimi winked before ending the call

typing...
so excited to write the showcase