𝐗𝐈

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

TOMORROW morning Isadora and her mother will be leaving Florida to go to Italy until two days after New Year's. Meaning the rest of December Isadora would see Kimi every day or at least almost every day, it would depend on if their parents would let her stay overnight.

Isadora tried not to think much about it but after what happened her her room, she couldn't wait to see Kimi. Maybe they could discuss that electric moment, or maybe just maybe they could kiss again.

Kissing him felt nice, his lips were surprisingly not chapped and his hands felt like they belonged around her.

But that would be a discussion for tomorrow evening when they would have a family dinner with his family.

"Are you even paying attention to me?" Hadley Gomez asked, "What were you saying?" Isadora truthfully stated, "Never mind, it wasn't important enough for you to listen to anyways." "Hadley don't be stupid. I just zoned out, I do it all the time!" the younger girl threw her hands up. "Just forget about it. Let's just watch a movie instead," Hadley rolled her eyes while grabbing Isadora's remote for her television.

"Sure."

After a while, the two girls finally agreed on a movie which just so happened to be The Polar Express. "I love this movie, not as much as The Night Before Christmas though." Isadora stated, "Why couldn't we watch that then?" Hadley asked in a bitchy tone, "Because me and Kimi watch that movie every Christmas Eve. We've been doing it since the beginning of time, just like how me and him watch The Grinch on Christmas day."

This was true, the week of Christmas Kimi and Isadora would watch the same seven Christmas movies. On Monday and Tuesday, they would watch Home Alone and Home Alone 2. Next on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday they'd watch The Santa Clause and The Santa Clause 2. Lastly, on Saturday and Sunday, the two would play The Night Before Christmas and The Grinch.

"So?"

"It's tradition Hadley, I can't break a tradition that has been going on forever."

Then the two broke out into an argument which resulted in Hadley calling her father to tell him to pick her up.

"Always calling your father for something." Isadora rolled her eyes, "At least my father plays a role in my life." Hadley spat out, "Sei la più grande stronza che abbia mai visto!" The shorter brunette cursed in Italian before shoving the other girl out of her room.

___

Two days had passed since the argument and Isadora was now at Kimi's house watching him play his Xbox. She didn't mind since last night she had stayed over and all the two did was play board games and annoy one another.

And besides, Isadora was busy scrolling through TikTok and she was tired since they had stayed up until four am the night before.

"Isadora look at this!" Kimi practically shouted, "My head hurts, stop shouting." She got off his bed and headed over to his small setup. "Look at how many wins I have." he grinned looking up at the girl who was still in her pajamas. "Wow so impressive, ninety-five Call of Duty wins." Isadora fake gasped in excitement, and then Kimi grabbed her waist and pulled her onto the right knee so she could watch him play.

"Who said that I wanted to watch you play?" Isadora gave Kimi a slight attitude, "Me, we'll do whatever you want to do after I get to one hundred wins." "Fine, but only if you let me do your makeup." the girl suggested.

"Whatever you want to do, I'll do."

An hour in a half had passed and Kimi had finally reached one hundred wins, "Yes! Finally, did you see that Isa?" he shouted in excitement shaking the girl as well. "My head hurts, lower your voice." Isadora laid her head on the crook of Kimi's neck. "My bad, Isa. But you can do my makeup now or whatever." he rubbed her arm. "Give me like five minutes," she mumbled into his neck.

Five minutes passed and soon Isadora got up and dragged Kimi to his bathroom. Her Dior makeup bag had been lying on the sink from the night before and some of her products were in the corner next to it.

"Oh god," Kimi groaned as Isadora got a washcloth to wash his face off real quickly. "You already agreed to it." Then one of their phones started ringing. "It's Lorenzo," stated the curly-haired boy as Isadora sat on the sink counter. "Answer it,"

Kimi followed her directions and answered the FaceTime call. "Hey Lorenzo," he greeted him while Isadora put her puffy spa headband on Kimi's head to block his hair from getting on his face. "Oh my god, is that one chick about to do your makeup?" Lorenzo let out a laugh, "Mhm," Isadora responded.

As Kimi and Lorenzo talked, Isadora got out her foundation and placed ten dots around his face before blending it in. Next, she took her concealer and applied six dots underneath his eye. "That's cold," Kimi flinched, "Does it look like I give a flying fuck," Isadora blended it in and then grabbed her powder. "Don't be a pussy Kimi," Lorenzo added to the short conversation.

Once she finished the powder, mascara, eyeliner, and waterline eyeliner, Isadora realized that she had forgotten to do the eyelash curler. "Nope, nuh-uh. You are not using that on me." Kimi dropped his phone on the counter and started backing up, "Please, I was forced to watch you play Call of Duty for what felt like hours." The girl pouted, "No, that thing is a death trap. And it already was a struggle for you to put that stupid mascara on me." "Let her do it, Kimi, don't be a pussy." Lorenzo laughed at what was unraveling. "Please Kimi, I'll give you a kiss," Isadora whispered the last part and he finally gave in.

Afterward, she put on fake lashes, blush, contour on the nose, highlighter, lip liner, lipstick, and slight lip oil on the boy.

"You look handsome," Isadora giggled, "No I don't, can I take it off now." Kimi asked, "You look like those baddies on Instagram." Lorenzo stated making both Isadora and Kimi laugh. "We have to show your parents and Maggie!" Isadora got off of the sink, "No we are not,"

Soon Lorenzo and Kimi got off the phone and Isadora convinced him to show his parents and sister. In response, they bursted out laughing and his sister forcefully took a photo of the boy.

"I hate you so much," Kimi groaned attempting to take off the makeup, "No you don't," Isadora shook her head.

And she was right, Kimi felt the opposite of hate every time he was with the girl.

typing...
This was my inspiration btw