𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

ISADORA'S excitement bubbled as she meticulously packed for The Cheerleading Worlds, the upcoming weekend's pinnacle event. With her boyfriend, Kimi Antonelli, on FaceTime, she shared the anticipation.

"Kimi, you won't believe how much stuff I need for the competition," Isadora grinned, holding up her cheerleading uniforms. "I've got to look perfect for the routine!"

Kimi chuckled, his warm eyes fixed on the screen. "You always look perfect to me, Isa. What else are you bringing?"

Isadora continued her packing, neatly folding her uniforms and placing them in the bag. "Well, of course, these uniforms are essential. Then, I've got my cheer shoes, hairspray, and hair ties – can't forget those. And my lucky cheer stuffed animal!"

Kimi leaned back, smirking. "Lucky stuffed animal? Do they have some magical powers?"

Isadora laughed, "No magic, just a lot of good memories attached to them. Oh, and the bows! Gotta coordinate with the team. It's all about that visual impact, you know?"

As she packed, Isadora moved on to her regular clothes, chatting away about each item's significance. "I need athletic outfits for the practices, casual wear for downtime, and something stylish for the dinner. Can't forget this brand new set, I'll wear it the day after we win when we go the Disney."

Kimi teased, "Confident much? What if you don't win this time?"

Isadora grinned, feigning seriousness. "Impossible. We've got the best routine, and the tightest stunts – it's our year. Plus, I've won the last two years; I can't break the streak now!"

She shifted to skincare items, explaining, "Clear skin is part of the uniform. Can't have a breakout right before hitting the mat. And this moisturizer? It's my secret weapon for a radiant glow."

Kimi nodded, clearly amused. "You've got it all planned out, huh? What about pajamas?"

Isadora held up a cute set of pajamas. "These are for the night before. Gotta get a good night's sleep before the big day. No room for tiredness when we're going for gold!"

As she zipped up the bag, Isadora took a moment to sit and look at Kimi on the screen. "I can't wait for you to see us perform. It's going to be legendary, just like your races."

Kimi smiled warmly. "I'll be cheering for you from my phone. But hey, no pressure, okay?"

Isadora playfully rolled her eyes. "Pressure is my middle name, Kimi. Anyway, I better finish packing. Can't be late for practice tomorrow!"

As Isadora continued to pack, she shared more anecdotes, dreams, and aspirations with Kimi. Their laughter echoed through the virtual space, bridging the gap between the world of cheerleading and Formula 4 racing, creating a shared moment of excitement and support for each other's passions.

 Their laughter echoed through the virtual space, bridging the gap between the world of cheerleading and Formula 4 racing, creating a shared moment of excitement and support for each other's passions

typing...
one last actual chapter then the epilogue. i already have them written too😝