𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

   "ISADORA, you got hotter over the weekend." Hadley gave her a compliment, "Maybe it's the curled hair, but you look fantastic." Sidney added, "Thank you," Isadora smiled.

The girls talked at their lockers for a few more minutes, until they heard whispering about a glow-up that happened while a kid moved to different schools. So they turned their heads to see Dylan Skaggs looking as hot as Paxton was last school year.

A few people whispered how much he changed since he grew a foot or two, and how lucky his future girlfriend who be to bang him.

"Get off of my locker," Dylan spat making Isadora get out of his way, "My bad," "Does it look like I care, sweetheart," he said with a straight face. "Rude," she muttered under her breath.

Once he put his skateboard up — due to the principal's request — he went back over to his skater friends. "What was this problem," Hadley rolled her eyes, "Just because he glowed up, doesn't mean he has to act like a bitch." Sidney cursed still eyeing him.

The bell soon rang, signaling that it was time for the first period.

"I hate Math," Sidney groaned sitting next to her two friends,

"Wanna skip after this?" Hadley said, "I'm down." Sidney grinned, "I could but I need to keep my grades up if I want to get into an Ivy League." Isadora sighed.

——

The school day was officially over, and Isadora headed to the bus.

The bus ride was spent listening to music from her playlist until she arrived at her house.

"Hey sweetie," her mother greeted her daughter, "Hey Mom," Isadora responded before walking upstairs to her room.

She changed into a crop top and sweatpants then got on Instagram and posted a photo of her, Hadley, and Sidney with their ELA teacher in the background.

The rest of her day was spent texting friends and watching TikTok on her phone.

typing...
reused this from a published book. I obviously changed up a few things