𝐗𝐕

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

ISADORA was in her room packing her bag for Majors and Jamfest in three days when her mother opened the door. "When are you leaving?" she asked meaning when she'd go to her best friend's house, "At three," Isadora looked at the time. The clock said two twenty, so she had around thirty minutes to leave.

She soon finished packing for her competition and then zipped up her black sparkly cheer bag with her extra clothes and items she brought to cheer, due to having an early practice the next day.

"Ready?" her mom grabbed her car keys, "Yeah let's go." Isadora waited at the door.

As they left the house, she couldn't help but think about what she would do when she got to her house.

Maybe they would sneak out and head to a nearby 7-11, or just walk around the neighborhood. But soon Isadora's mother dropped her off at her friend's house when she received a strange call. "One second let me take this." Isadora headed to Cayden's bathroom.

"Is this Isadora Whitlock?" the caller asked. "Yes, do you need anything?" Isadora replied, holding the phone up to her ear. "Your father wants to visit you soon," the voice on the other end responded, sounding a bit staticky. "Uh, who are you?" she asked.

The caller explained that he was a friend of her father and had to call her because her mother had blocked his number.

"Who was it?" Cayden was checking her phone, "One of my father's friends wanted to know if my mother thought it was fine if me and my dad met up in a few days." Isadora explained. "Are you?"

"I don't know if my mom would let me, you know since she hates my father and all."

A few hours went by, and it was time for the two to get ready for bed. "Wait, can I do my skincare routine on you?" Isadora exited Cayden's bathroom, "Hell no." she shook her head. "I'll set you up with Adam." She bribed her teammate. "Fine, my only available day is next Friday." Cayden rolled her eyes.

They sat in quietly while Isadora did everything she needed to do, ignoring the small complaints coming out of Cayden's mouth. Although Cayden is a female, she wasn't the biggest fan of other people doing her skincare since it felt weird. Other people doing her makeup also bothered the girl.

The rest of the night was filled with the two teenagers trying to agree on something to watch. And Cayden got a call from one of her friends. But the two finally agreed on The Conjuring and went to sleep a few minutes in.

 But the two finally agreed on The Conjuring and went to sleep a few minutes in

typing...
uh so this chapter is shit