𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

KIMI had just got back to his hotel room after an eventful day at Kuwait Motor Town. In race two, he had started at p10 and ended up winning. But race three was a different story, he had ended up p4 due to a five-second time penalty. But he knew Isadora was proud of him, he felt like she could feel her pride from the other side of the world.

"Kimi!" his younger sister Maggie opened the door that separated his room from the one with his parents and sister.

"Maggie!" he returned the energy she held, "I'm bored and hungry, can you order me something to eat. Mami and Papi told me to ask you." she pouted, "Sure, what do you have a taste for?" Kimi allowed her to sit down on his bed. "Uh, I don't know. What do people eat here?"

Kimi then opened DoorDash and put in 'Kuwait food near me,' "Here." he then handed his iPhone to his sister.

It took Maggie a while to pick out something that would please her taste bugs, but she ended up wanting Shawarma.

"Are you sure you're going to eat that?" Kimi asked, "Mhm." she nodded, and then her brother placed an order for it and Coke as a drink.

While they waited for the food to arrive, Kimi got a FaceTime from Isadora.

"Hey," Isadora said, as she combed her wavy hair. "Isadora, he-" Kimi got interrupted by his excited little sister, "Isadora! I miss you." Maggie dragged out her words. "I miss you too, Maggie." she smiled.

The two girls soon began talking in Italian before Kimi grabbed his phone out of Maggie's hands.

"It's my turn to talk to Isadora, go watch TV or something," he stated causing his sister to grab the remote. "I saw that you won race two." Isadora began to do her makeup.

Kimi then got up to go to the bathroom for some privacy so Isadora wouldn't hear the television in the background. "Oh wow, this is a big step!" Isadora joked, "Shut up." Kimi blushed as his phone balanced against the sink and wall.

They soon began to talk about all the things they've done so far this year. It was mainly Isadora talking about how she could sneak out with her friends, and how her January competitions went well. Kimi didn't mind though, her voice was smooth and she spoke English way better than he ever could.

The girl looked adorable.

It made Kimi wish that March wasn't so far away, he needed to feel her warm hugs and those soft kisses she started giving him when no one was around. God, he loved those. He loved everything about her.

"You're blushing," Isadora snapped Kimi out of his mindless thoughts, "I can't help it!" he laughed softly as he looked at his feet. "It's cute, I like it."

Around ten minutes had passed and the food finally arrived, which meant it was time to get off the phone with his soon-to-be girlfriend.

"Thank you," Maggie hugged her older brother, "You're welcome, you rascal." he rubbed the back of her hair which caused it to fuzz up.

Once she had left, Kimi decided to get ready to go to bed since tomorrow would be filled with tourism and then they would have to go back to Italy.

typing...
lil kimi chapter. also around 15 more chapter left🫣