𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

   BEING the ADAC champion felt surreal for the sixteen-year-old formula four driver. Everything he had accomplished felt surreal to him. One day he was dreaming about winning something like this with his best friend Isadora Whitlock watching him race, and now that dream had come true except for the fact that the brunette was in Orlando, Florida instead of Nüburg, Germany. But at least he had won yet another race.

As the looked out the car window, the only thing on Kimi's mind was FaceTiming Isadora as soon as he entered his hotel room. "What are you thinking about, Kimi?" his younger sister asking tapped him. "Just thinking," he sighed, "About Isadora?" she kept the conversation going, "Maggie, why do you think I'm always thinking about Isa every time I go quiet." slight annoyance was hinted in this voice. "Because you talk to her all the time!" Maggie stated. "We FaceTime a lot, but I do that with all my close friends."

There was no way Kimi was going to call Isadora his best friend in front of his nosey little sister.

The two began to have a small argument in Italian before Kimi got fed up and stuck his middle finger up at the nine-year-old girl. "Mom, Kimi stuck up the bad finger at me!" Maggie told on him, "Be nice to your sister, Kimi. Just because you won in the Nurburgring doesn't give you the right to behave this way. And Maggie leave your brother alone, we're almost at the hotel." their mother told the two siblings. 

When their mother said that they were almost at the hotel, she meant that they had thirty-five more minutes until Kimi could finally have peace inside his hotel room.

So to try and make the time go by faster, Kimi grabbed his AirPods and began mindlessly scrolling on TikTok before he came across Isadora's spam account. "Why does she post so many videos," Kimi thought before pressing on one of the many videos she had uploaded since the beginning of the year.

The first video he pressed on was of her and her male friend at Top Gun Orlando recreating famous tumbling passes out through the year. The next video was of her lip singing a song by Frank Ocean.

Kimi should've spent the rest of the car ride watching his friend's videos but his sister began to peek over his shoulder.

"Maggie, quit it!" he hid his phone in between his legs, "I was just looking, can't I look at TikTok too." she pouted, "As much as I love you, the answer to that is no. Go play Roblox or something, just get out of my business." Kimi leaned against the door and decided to get on Instagram instead. "Fine," Maggie halfway rolled her eyes before pulling out her iPad.

The rest of the car ride was filled with songs playing from the radio and Maggie occasionally annoying her older brother or their father.

But soon the family of four arrived at the hotel, and as soon as Kimi entered his room, he changed into a black tee shirt and his black and blue plaid pajama pants, before FaceTiming Isadora.

"Kimi!" the girl appeared on the screen with a huge smile, "Isa!" he returned the radiant energy Isadora naturally gave off. "How do you have so much energy when it's ten am over there?" Kimi smiled into the camera, "I woke up early to watch you race!" Isadora ignored his question. "You did?" his face turned into a soft pink shade. "Of course, and congratulations on the win. You don't know how proud I am of you." the light brunette stated.

Kimi was used to Isadora watching his races online, but because of the six-hour time gap, he thought that she'd be asleep while he was competing for a win. But he was wrong, she woke up early to watch him race. Nothing could describe the feeling of excitement that took over his body.

"Kimi, Kimi? Andrea Kimi Antonelli!" Isadora said his government name in a thick Italian accent. "Sorry, I zoned out. What were you saying?" Kimi sincerely apologized, "I was just saying how excited I am for you, and I was wondering if you were going to fly out and watch Rev's showcase. "What day is the showcase?" he asked, "November twentieth," "I'll be on winter break, so of course I'll come watch you perform. I wouldn't miss it even if the world was about to end."

Now it was Isadora's turn for her cheeks to give off a soft pink color.

"Can I see your trophy?" she suddenly changed the topic, "Of course you can." Kimi grabbed the trophy off of the nightstand next to the bed.

That one simple question soon formed an extra long Facetime call between the two before Kimi had to get ready to go to dinner.

typing...
I love making chapters but the first day of school is tmr basically (Tuesday 22nd, pray for the upcoming 8th grader.) (don't ban or report me😭🙄)