𝖘𝖎𝖝

𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞

As Athena was locking her door, her phone started buzzing in her back pocket.

"Hello?"

"Athena can you come to the Salvatore house? I'm nursing Rose." Elena's voice boomed in her ear.

"Rose? What happened to her? I thought vampires don't get sick."

"She was bitten by a werewolf."

"Oh God. I'm sorry Elena but I'm gonna have to pass. I have a chemistry exam today and I need my grades to be up to get a scholarship."

"Okay. Good luck!"

"Bye Lena." Athena hung up her phone then went straight to school trying to forget about the supernatural world and focusing on her future.

-

When Athena finally found a quiet corner at the booth, she settled in and started studying. She didn't know how much time passed, up until someone slid in the seat in front of her.

She looked up and met the eyes of the Original.

"Good evening Miss Rossi."

Athena rolled her eyes at his choice of words but continued her homework.

"Yesterday night, I made a deal with Elena."

She looked up confused, "Okay? Do you want a cookie?"

Elijah chuckled at the teenager, "The deal was to keep Elena's loved ones safe."

Athena was still confused, "Why are you telling me this?"

"I am telling you this because you are on that specific list. You and your father.

"Thank you Elijah."

He shook his head, "No need to thank me. A deal is a deal. But I will keep you safe. You have my word."

Before she could even thank him again, he disappeared from her sight.

-

After she decided to meet up with Caroline, Matt popped out of nowhere to talk to Caroline so Athena excused herself and decided to wait next to Caroline's car.

Then all of a sudden, a man came from behind her and knocked her head on the car window making her lose conscious.

And all of a sudden she woke up in a cage with Caroline in another one beside her.

She groaned as she sat up, glaring at the man in front of her, "The fuck is wrong with you man?" But he only shrugged, "Just because you're not getting any bitches doesn't mean you get to kidnap two minors!"

Upon hearing her words, the kidnapper got so angry that he shot her in the stomach. Athena screamed in pain, waking Caroline up in the process, "You're fucking insane!"

When Caroline managed to remove the wooden bullet from her head, she turned to help her friend but the man's voice made the blond freeze, "I've got lots of other bullets, other toys. It's gonna be a long night, sweet pea."

A few minutes later, a woman entered the van and held up a phone in the air, "He needs proof."

The man held up his gun and shot Caroline making her scream in pain.

Then she started, "And there's your other brunette friend bleeding here-" Her voice started cutting off as she left the van.

He crouched down and addressed the two girls, "How many vampires are there in this town anyway?"

He started shooting vervain water on Caroline making Athena cry out, "There isn't a lot. Stop hurting her!"

Caroline started kicking the cage, "Why are you doing this to us?! Why?"

"You're a vampire. And she's friends with vampires. Why not?"

As Caroline started screaming, Athena started spitting blood, "Caroline." She sobbed.

"If you don't shut up, I'll shoot your human friend here." But he didn't even a chance before shooting the human girl making her cry out from the pain pressing on her stomach because of the bullets.

The he got up and left the van.

Caroline saw her chance and tried to get as close as she could to help her friend but Athena was far away from her.

Then Tyler entered the van with panic. Caroline looked up to him, "Tyler. There's a latch. There's a latch on the door and I can't get to it."

When she saw that he wasn't moving, she screamed, "Please Tyler! Athena needs my help!"

He pulled her the doors of the cages then helped Athena up.

Caroline bit her wrist to feed the girl her blood but Athena stopped her, "The bullets Care. They need to be taken out."

The moment Jules pressed Caroline against the van, the werewolves started screaming in pain. When Damon got free from the man, he sped over to Athena.

"Damon." She whispered before blacking out.

Elijah's witch came out from his hiding spot, "Elijah made a promise to Elena. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go."

The vampires vamp sped out of the woods with an unconscious Athena.

Athena then woke up in the Salvatore house all healed up.

She sat up while groaning. And there she saw Stefan sitting on the couch opposite to hers.

"I'm sorry to wake you up but the girls were asking about you." He calmly said.

"Oh God. Caroline, is she okay?"

"Yeah. They wanted to come to see you but Damon wouldn't let them not until you were healed properly."

"Where is he anyway?" She started folding the blanket.

He ignored her question and pushed her gently towards his front door, "Come on let's go. The girls are waiting for you at Caroline's house. They're having a sleepover and don't want you to miss out."

When she arrived at the blond vampire house, she entered Caroline's bedroom who hugged her, "I'm so sorry."

Athena waved her off, "Nah don't worry. It seems I have a habit getting kidnapped."

They chuckled before Elena and Bonnie joined the hug.

Heyy besties
this is more of a filler chapter
sorry about that but i hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Athena x Damon brotp???