𝖘𝖊𝖕𝖙

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Elena's phone started ringing the first thing in the morning making the three other girls groan.

Caroline pushed Elena off the bed and snuggled into Athena, "Go away."

"Elena." Athena grunted as Bonnie shushed their friend.

As the girls finally woke up, they started getting ready for the day when Elena bid them goodbye.

As the got into Caroline's car, they made their way to the grill.

When they sat down, Caroline started, "Okay, so tell us about this big witchy plan you've been cooking up."

"We don't know the extent of what's Elijah's up to."

Caroline nodded, "No we don't."

Athena stayed silent as Bonnie continued, "I ask Luca to tell me what he knows."

"He's not gonna tell you anything."

But Bonnie smiled at her blond friend, "I didn't say he was gonna have a choice."

"You told me that witches don't usually work with vampires right?" Athena addressed Bonnie,  who nodded, while Caroline had an awkward moment with Matt.

"Okay. Then Luca and his father are probably with working with Elijah to get something from him. Like his help or something."

Bonnie nodded again, "Yeah I should probably ask him about that." Then she turned to Caroline asking her about what just happened between her and Matt, "What's that about?"

"I don't know. I thought that we were." She chuckled, "I don't know."

Caroline then stood up and went after Matt and Athena found another table close to the pool table.

She opened her book and started reading. Caroline sat on the opposite chair while she had her eyes on Luca and Bonnie.

Then Jeremy came, "Hey, how's it going?"

But Caroline wasn't having it, "What are you doing."

"Bonnie called, I wanted to help. How's it going?"

Athena put her book away and turned to look at the two witches, "She's selling it and he's buying it."

"She's giving him the sex smile." Caroline teased him making Athena chuckle.

"Yeah, all right Caroline. I get it."

Jeremy ran to Bonnie's side when Luca started to go unconscious, and the two girls followed behind.

When they arrive to the house, Caroline and Athena started getting candles and placed them all around the room.

"How does this work?" Athena asked as she sat down next to Bonnie who replied, "I'll put him in a trance and ask him questions. It's like hypnosis."

Athena brushed her hand on Bonnie's arm making the witch freeze.

"Bonnie? Are you alright?" Jeremy furrowed his brows, confused.

Bonnie ignored him and turned to Athena, "I heard screams when you touched me. A red headed woman and a baby."

"What?" Athena was confused but she didn't know why her stomach dropped at the mention of the red hair. "Whose screams?

"The baby's. The woman had a knife in her neck."

"How did you see this? Those aren't my memories."

Bonnie shook her head, "Go talk to your dad."

Caroline went to stand up to go with Athena but she stopped her, "Care stay here please. I want to do this alone."

"If you need anything call me okay?" Athena nodded her head at Caroline's words then left the house.

After a ten minute walk, Athena arrived at her home.

"Hey sweetie. How was your day?" Her dad went to hug her but she took a step back.

"Dad I need you to tell me the truth." She took a deep breath, "What happened with mom?"

"I already told you that she had a car accident-"

She cut her dad off, "That's a lie. Stop lying to me!"

Evan gestured to the living room where they took a seat.

He cleared his throat then started, "Your mom killed herself. She got crazy day after day and on her 18th birthday, she-" He cleared his throat again to stop the tears, "She ended her life."

"Why?" Athena started crying the moment her dad started talking.

Evan shook his head, "I don't know what happened. Your mom was healthy and she had everything she wanted but something inside her switched."

Athena stood up and made her way upstairs but not before her father said, "She always loved you. It wasn't because of you. Please believe that."

But she didn't know what to believe anymore.

Hellooo besties.
sorry there isn't any Elijah x Athena here
i was trying to make Athena's life more miserable obviously
my fav thing about all this is probably picking out the outfit for the each chapter🤭
I hope you enjoyed itttttt🩷