𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖙-𝖊𝖙-𝖚𝖓

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

Athena woke up, finding Elijah still sleeping next to her.

Her phone suddenly started ringing making her curse.

"Good morning my little witch."

"Nik! I was sleeping." She shout-whispers at the hybrid, not wanting to wake Elijah up.

Klaus pauses a bit then groans. "Dear lord. You're in bed with someone. Athena, I do not want to know who you're shagging."

Athena scoffs at him. "I didn't tell you anything you little shit. Now what do you want?"

"My sister and I just found our brother Finn."

"Nik don't even think of hurting him-"

The hybrid scoffs at her. "I can't hurt him even if I want you."

"Say hi to Finn for me."

"He gives you his best wishes. And we'll be home in an hour so meet us there." Klaus hangs up making Athena sigh.

"That was a close call." She plops down on the bed, turning on her side, facing the Original.

"Oh, you're awake."

Elijah furrowed his brows. "You didn't want me to wake up?"

Athena sighs as Elijah started playing with her hair. "Nik always finds a way to annoy me. And I'm also annoyed because I miss your sister. Nik has been keeping her away from me."

"And I need to find a way to unlink you. But Kol isn't here for some damn reason and I'm one hundred percent sure it's Nik."

"Enough talk about my family. I want you all to myself." He starts kissing her neck.

Athena moans but resists him and pushes him away. "No can do mister. Your siblings will be here in an hour."

Elijah groans making Athena as she starts getting ready for the day before his siblings arrive.

Elijah grabs a suit and puts it on as Athena grabs a random outfit from Rebekah's closet.

"Your sister has gotten some taste fashion." She says, twirling in the outfit as he chuckles.

Elijah pulls her by her waist and make her sit on his lap.

"Elijah, your sibling will arrive." She mumbles against his lips.

Elijah stares hungerly at her lips before kissing her passionately.

Athena wraps her arms around his neck, placing one of her hands in his hair deepening the kiss.

"I just want to burn all your jeans." He groans against her lips.

Suddenly, there's a commotion downstairs. 

"Oh God! Your siblings are here." Athena opens the door and heads downstairs with Elijah trailing behind her, mumbling under his breath. "My siblings are a pain in my bottom."

They descend the stairs and sees the three Mikaelson siblings along side a red headed woman staring at the pair.

Rebekah gives her a look, a look that meant 'give me the tea later', making Athena sighs.

"Hi Finn!" She waves at him making him smile and wave back at her.

"Ah little witch. Come. I need you for the spell."

Athena shakes her head at Klaus. "Kol isn't here. This is a new level of magic Nik. I'm still very new to this. Where the hell is he?"

"He's busy. Kol gave me the spell and you can call him and ask for his help if necessary."