𝖘𝖊𝖎𝖟𝖊

𝐎𝐡, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐈'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬

Athena woke up then noticed that she's all alone in the truck.

She groans as she gets out of the vehicle to notice that they're parked in the school parking lot. She then remembers that tonight was senior prank night.

She runs inside to try and reason with Klaus. Even if she risked her life. She only little time before her 18th birthday so she didn't really care.

Athena enters her gym school to find Stefan feeding on her classmate, Klaus standing there smiling and Elena looking shocked.

Rebekah then enters whining about her necklace which was apparently with Katherine.

Klaus purses his lips then looks at Stefan, "Twenty minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena." He pauses and looks at the Gilbert girl, "You know you want to."

"Klaus don't do this to him." Elena cries out.

Athena glares at Klaus but stays silent.

"Elena can't leave. If she tries to run, fracture her spine." Klaus says before he leaves with Rebekah.

Athena gets up and runs to the truck to get her backpack. When she gets back to the gym, she starts going through her grimoire as Stefan and Elena were arguing.

A phrase written gets stuck in her head right before the buzzer goes off.

"Elena run!" Athena yells. Elena takes one last look at Stefan before running away.

Stefan tries to stop himself a couple of times but failing every time. Athena runs in front of Stefan, cuts her hand and shoves it in the vampire's face.

When the blood goes through his system, he started chocking and spitting up blood. Her blood made him weaker.

When he's down, Athena grabs a broom and sticks it in his stomach to stop him.

Klaus comes in, dragging Elena alongside him. "Now this is fascinating. I've never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood, is your love for this one girl. Why don't you turn it off?"

"No." Stefan grunts from pain.

"Come on! Your humanity is killing you. All the guilt must be exhausting. Turn it off."

Stefan shakes his head. "No."

"Klaus stop it." Athena yells at the hybrid but he ignores her.

"You're strong, but you're not that strong." He pulls her broom from his stomach. "Turn it off."

Stefan pushes Klaus back. "No!"

Klaus presses him against the wall. "Turn it off!"

Stefan struggled for a few seconds before all the emotions from his face disappeared.

Klaus takes Athena's forearm and shoves her out of the gym with him.

"I'm leaving. Leave me the fuck alone Klaus. You caused enough problems for today."

Athena grabs her bag from him and heads down the truck to get the rest of her stuff.

She walks to her house. When she enters, she could feel her dad's presence all over the house. She places down her stuff on the kitchen counter then opens her refrigerator.

Athena grabs a plastic container that has cupcakes. She places a small candle on one of them then light it up.

"Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me." She mutters to herself while holding the cupcake.

Athena could feel blood dripping from her nose. It's time.

She heads to the living room and decides to take some of her dad's sleeping pills to stop her from hurting herself.

She takes a few before hitting a deep slumber.

When the clock hits midnight, Athena opens her eyes with a bright light shining making her squint. As she finally manages to open her eyes, she sees hundreds of women standing before her, alongside her mother and her grandmother.

"Mom!" She runs into her mother's embrace.

"I'm so proud of you baby. You made all of us proud." Charlotte brushes her daughter's hair out of her face. "I knew you could do it."

A random woman pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs, "There's no time for mother-daughter moments. Time here passes faster than on earth. Let's get serious."

Her grandmother claps her hands together and says, "The witch that placed the curse upon us is planning something devious. And you need to stop her."

"But how? I'm dead. I didn't break the curse."

Her mother shakes her head at her, "You died because of the curse but you didn't kill yourself like all of us. You're dead now but you will wake up soon. You will wake up as a witch."

A red headed woman scoffed, "And that witch bitch tried to channel us after what she did. The audacity!"

They all hummed in agreement with her.

Another woman chimes in, "The grimoire that no one can reads will become bigger. It will reveal its secrets to you."

"And when you are in a such desperate times, channel us. We became witches after our deaths." A woman with 18th century clothes says.

Suddenly the world started becoming foggy and the ground they're standing on was shaking.

"Mom what's happening?"

"You're waking up sweetie."

Athena shakes her head, "No I don't wanna go back. I wanna stay here with you."

Her mother gives her a sad smile, "Soon we will be together again but not now. Stay strong."

That's the last thing she hears before she falls and wakes up with a scream.

Athena starts coughing from her dry throat.

"Athena?" A voice calls out from the outside.

She groans while getting up to open the door. "Damon?"

The Rossi girl flings her arms around the vampire hugging him.

"You've missed so much princess."

Athena takes a step back, "What do you mean?"

"No one could get in the house after you died. Not even Bonnie or Elena. Bonnie couldn't even cast a spell from the porch to help you. Nothing worked."

"How long has it been Damon?"

"It's been two weeks since you've died Athena."

ohmygod
this chapter took me about three hours🫠.
its been ages since I've written something damn.
well i hope you liked this chap because I've decided to skip a few episodes were elijah isn't present because i need Elina!!!!
i hope you enjoyed this chapter my lovelies!
love you💞
- Rita