𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖟𝖊

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥

"Welcome back to Chicago Stefan and Welcome Athena."

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asks as he helps Athena get out of the car.

"I know how much you loved it here." Klaus opens a door then continues, "Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days."

"Blacked out most of them. Lots of blood, lots of partying. The details are all a blur."

Klaus smirks, "Well that is a crying shame. The details are what makes it legend. Chicago was magical."

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it." Stefan turns around from the view.

"Down to business then?"

"Why am I still with you?" Stefan asks the vampire. "We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?"

Klaus gives him a smirk.

"We're here for the witch right?" Athena turns from the view. When she sees Klaus smirks growing, she knew she was right.

She glances at Stefan who was glaring at her. Athena knew from that look that something was not right.

-

"Looks familiar doesn't it?" Klaus asks Stefan when they walk into a pub.

"I can't believe this place still exists."

As Athena was looking around the place, a woman's voice breaks the silence.

"You gotta be kidding me."

Klaus smiles, "So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-"

The woman puts her hand up and cuts him off, "Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny."

Athena chuckled, "I like her."

"A Rossi witch. That's a rare thing to see." Then she turns to Stefan, "I remember you."

"Yeah. You're Gloria." He paused then continued, "Shouldn't you be, um?"

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's gonna run this place?"

"Gloria is a very powerful witch." Klaus states.

"I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells."

Athena turns and starts looking around, leaving the two vampires to talk to the witch.

After a few minutes, she sees a very old picture with Stefan and Klaus in it.

Athena gives it to Stefan who's as shocked as she is as he turns and starts questioning the hybrid who only gives him vague answers.

-

While the two vampires leave the pub, Athena turns to the witch.

"How did you know who I was?"

"From your power. I could feel it."

"What do you mean? I haven't broke the curse. I'm not a witch."

Gloria walks into a room and Athena follows her.

"Just because your powers are repressed doesn't mean that you're not a witch."

She opens a drawer and starts looking through it. Gloria pulls a vial with a yellow liquid inside.