𝖓𝖊𝖚𝖋

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

The moment Athena entered the school, Stefan appeared, "Katherine is out of the tomb."

But the girl only nodded her head as she continued to eat her bagel, "I know. She texted me this morning." She paused as she looked at his expression, "Don't judge. You all have your bad moments, it's not your place to judge anyone."

Stefan sighed as he shook his head, "Elena is in Alaric's class. Go there before your class."

She ran there and arrived out of breath, "Is everything alright?"

Alaric shook his head, "It's bad, you know. John planted these seeds about Isobel and now Jenna thinks I'm lying."

"You are lying. Aunt J deserves the truth." Athena went over the trash can and threw a paper.

"John's gonna end up dead on the floor."

"Yeah, well easier said than done." He held up his hand, "I gave him back his ring."

Athena furrowed her brows, "Why would you do that Ric? He can't do shit."

Ric only sighed and gave the girl a small smile before continuing, "Look, Jenna keeps asking about Isobel. You know, was she murdered? Why haven't they found the body? I mean how much longer can she stay in the dark?"

"You're saying we tell her the truth?" Elena asked making Athena groan.

"I can't be with her and not tell her. It's not fair and not a relationship I want."

"It's dangerous if she doesn't know."

Elena nodded her head at her friend's words, "Yeah it's becoming more dangerous for her not to know. I just thought that we'd hold off until after we've dealt with Klaus. You know and even then how do you tell someone what we know?"

"Try kidnapping her. Worked wonders for me." Athena sat down and Alaric's desk.

Alaric turned to Elena, "It's your decision Elena and I'll respect it. But until then I can't be with her."

-

 After school, Evan Brown decided to take his daughter to the grill and have dinner there together.

The band stop playing for a couple of seconds then Caroline goes up the stage surprising Athena.

Athena goes to the restroom and finds her dad talking to Alaric.

The suddenly the bar next to her dad goes up in flames. Evan was going to grab his daughter and leave but he saw Dc. Martin sticking a broken beer in Matt's neck.

Athena's dad went to help Matt but the witch snapped his neck so fast Athena didn't even have time to react.

Next thing she knows, she's being dragged by Damon, out of the grill.

She tore her arm from Damon's hold, grabbed her car keys from her pocket and then headed straight to her house.

The moment she entered her home, she started sobbing and destroying the stuff in the living room.

Athena went upstairs to pack her stuff but she decided otherwise and entered her father's bedroom.

She sat on the floor and hugged his shirt close to her chest. The Rossie girl couldn't believe it. It was too much.

She opened his closet to put the shirt back in but noticed the wall of the closet is slightly open.  She fully opened it and saw two big shelves with stuff on it. Athena gathered them in her arms and placed them down on the floor.

Between those stuff, two huge old books and a cd caught her eye.

She took the cd and put it in her dad's laptop. A video of 17 year old Charlotte Rossi and 18 year old Evan Brown started playing. The red head was holding a small child munching on her mom's hair.

"Hi baby." Charlotte waved her hand, "If you're watching this Athena, it's probably because your father and I are dead."

Tears spilled out of her eyes the moment she heard her mother's voice.

"We're really sorry sweetie." Teenage Evan put his arm around Charlotte's shoulder, "We need you to fight it. We know you can fight it. You're our strong miracle."

"Everything you need to know is in the grimoires. We will always love you." Those were the last thing video Charlotte said before the screen went black.

She picked up one of the grimoires that had written on them 'History' and a necklace fell out. It was a red gem gold necklace similar to the one her mom wore in the family pictures.

Athena put it around her neck and started reading. She was in complete shock. She couldn't believe her eyes. That one line changed her whole life.

'𝘼𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 18𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙚.'

Athena closed the book shut, picked up the other one and ran to her room. She started packing her stuff. She couldn't stay here. She felt like she was being suffocated.

After the girl finished packing, she drove to the only place she could think of. The Salvatore house.

Athena knocked on the door and Damon was the one who opened it, "Where the hell were you? I've been worried-"

Athena cut him off and entered the house, "My father's dead and I'm next."

hey besties...
that was a plot twist
i hope you like ittttt