𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖎𝖟𝖊

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞

After two months of trying to find a specific alpha, they finally did.

Athena goes in the bar and sits on a stool, next to a man.

He turns and looks at her, "Hey Red. Get this pretty lady a beer on me."

Athena raises her eyebrow at him, "And who are you?"

"Ray. Ray Sutton." He smiles and places his hand on her leg making her glare at him.

And before she could open her mouth, Klaus takes the werewolf's arm and twist it, "Really mate? She's my brother's girlfriend."

The term that Klaus used made her scoff and roll her eyes at him.

"I've been looking everywhere for you." Klaus pauses and looks at Athena, "Go wait for us in the truck."

She glares at him but leaves the bar. Athena didn't want to see the two vampires torture people. She tried to stay out of it most of the time.

Athena sat in the passenger's seat and got bored.

She opened the car cabinet and took Klaus' card and decided to do a little bit of shopping in the area, next to the bar.

Half an hour later, she got five books, two new dresses and a few makeup products.

When she was placing them in the backseat, all of a sudden, she was turned and shoved against the door of the driver's.

"Where the hell were you?" Klaus asks.

"I was doing some shopping. I got bored and I haven't seen human beings for two month. So give me a fucking break."

Before Klaus could argue back, she starts coughing up blood.

He puts a hand on her forehead, "Your temperature is rising. You're gonna have an episode soon. Get in the car Athena."

Stefan gives her a sad smile from the passenger's seat and she smiles back at him before her eyes roll to the back of her head.

Athena then wakes up, gasping for air.

"Athena." A woman's voice calls out to her.

She turns her head and sees an elderly woman sitting next to her. It was her deceased grandmother.

"Grandma?" Everytime she had episodes, her mother would be by her side and this was the first time that another person from her bloodline to appear.

"Hello sweetie." Her grandma admires her face then continues, "You need to kill her."

"Kill who?"

"The one who started it all."

"Who started it? Who cursed us?"

But the old woman wasn't listening, "You can get through this. You have to. You are our only hope."

When she disappears, she feels a hand on her shoulder.

Stefan looks at her with worry and hands her a water bottle, "Here. Drink this."

"What happened?" She asks before drinking the water.

"You were screaming. You tried to kill yourself."

She chokes on her drink, "What! How?"

"There was a pocket knife inside Ray's jeans. You grabbed it and almost killed yourself. Klaus stopped you."

Athena buries her head in her hands groaning, "Oh God."

-

As they were walking up the mountains of Tennessee, Klaus tried to make conversation, "Are you okay? Is Ray getting heavy?"