𝖉𝖎𝖝-𝖍𝖚𝖎𝖙

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Caroline goes upstairs and shakes Athena awake making the sleepy witch groan.

"Get up you lazy bitch!" Caroline hits her friend with the pillow multiple times making the girl get up.

The blond gives her an innocent smile and says, "I made breakfast." And with that she leaves the room.

After getting ready for the day, Athena enters the kitchen and sits on one of the stools next to Caroline.

"What do you have planned for the day?" Athena asks while munching on a piece of bacon.

But before the blond could respond, Caroline's phone beeps which makes her get up from the kitchen to respond.

Athena sees Caroline's face drop which makes her ask her friend. "Who was it? Is everything alright?"

Caroline smiles and nods. "It's Tyler-"

At the mention of his name, Athena scoffs. "-he said he's sorry about my dad and that he misses me."

"Caroline as your friend I'll be speaking that you deserve better than Tyler."

"Athena don't go there. I love Tyler and he's a good guy."

Athena sighs and let the subject go.

A second later, there's a knock on the door and when Caroline opens the door, she finds two big boxes with bows wrapped around each one of them.

She gestures with her hand at Athena to come pick up the second box.

The girls place their boxes on the bed then they each pick up their letters.

Athena opens her letter and reads it in her head. 'You will look exquisite in this gown. Yours, Elijah." 

She then unravels her bow carefully and opens the box to find a gorgeous black and white gown with a pair of black gloves.

She looks at Caroline's dress who has a worried expression on her face.

"Hey what's wrong?"

Caroline shakes her head then closes the box. "I can't go. it feels wrong."

"Why does it feel wrong? Because of what's happening with Tyler? You're not cheating on him with Klaus girl."

"But it feels like cheating if I accept his invitation and his dress."

"I'll be your date. How does that sound? Come on Care! We'll get ready together and everything!"

Caroline rolls her eyes playfully at her then cracks a smile. "You know I can't resist a girly day!"