Chapter 7: Fireworks confession

Yanfei POV:

After the pyjama party, I stayed a little longer after everyone to help Tao to clean up the mess our friends did. It was already 1pm and we just finished. Hu Tao went to get me water while I scrolled in my phone. Suddenly I felt a cold object to my neck.
I immediately turned my head to see my wonderful girlfriend smirking. I gave her a annoyed look and took the water bottle.

-Hey! Not even a thank you lawy?! She screamed

-No! You scared me! You don't get a thank you! I replied

She got closer to me and gave me a small peek on the lips. I went in for more, trying to slide my tongue into her mouth, getting myself pin to floor. Tao looked at me with joy in her eyes and started kissing me, soon enough red lipstick was all over my face.

-YOU DIDNT THANK ME IM NOT GOING ANY FARTHER, hehehhehehe! She said

-What a child...

-Shut up and cuddle with me!

-I love you tooooo

Scaramouche POV:

-DUDE STOP HAVING THAT MUCH EGO AND CONFESS ALREADY!

-SHUT UP WITCH! IT'S NOT AS EASY AS YOU SAY! I replied, completely regretting the fact I told my cousin about Kazuha

-Nor does the princez of the heart of this so called 'witch' will let any mortal disrespect my love!

-TF did she said

-Ur mom dumbass, she replied with a smirk

-Those jokes aren't at the same level as the princezem humor states!

-SHUT UP.

-Anyways, you are sure at 100% that Albedo said he had a crush on you?

-Yes.

-Where is your phone?

-Rigth here... why?

-Gimme

-Ok?

A FEW MINUTES LATER (CUZ IM LAZY)

-Finished.

-what did you- U BITCH

'Dear kazuha, would you like to go see the fireworks tonight with me? If that's ok of course'

'Sure! What time? I'll pick you up'

'Hummmm... is 8 ok for you?'

'That's perfect! See you there!'

'See y'a!'

3rd person POV:

Silence. No one dared to say a word after they took one look at Scaramouche's face. Mona was slowly regretting what she just done and Fishil just wanted to leave this 'dark aura coming from another place than her royal palace'.

-MONA. FUCKING. MEGISTUS.

-I'm sooooo sorry ok! Don't kill me! See the good part of the thing! You have a date now!

-I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A NITGH WITH COLUMBIA DUMBASS!

-For, I, The angel surely would not mind, for he seeing the love taking his heart

-Fishil, now is not the time please... the two ponytails girl replied, a bit annoyed by her girlfriend

-Ok... let me call Columbia and IF I HEAR you guys move EVEN your little finger. YOU know what will happen.

-Ye-s sir! Replied both girls

Scaramouche took his phone to his hear after composing his best friends number.