Chapter 8

"Inside Of Me"

I arrive home and immediately take off my clothes and head to the shower.

I turn on the hot water and get in.

Today was a day.

The guy's commands weren't so bad. Stuff like ass in the air and arch my back. Guess he wanted to give me a pounding. But luckily I succeed in making him cum. Two thousand dollars easily in my pocket.

I can still feel his cum in my ass and it oozing out of me. Man, knows how to blow a load.

Never in my life, I thought I would have a man inside of me. Now here I am cleaning out a man's DNA from inside of me.

I start to wash all over.

You know one thing I noticed. I don't have to smile around him. Instead, I can just be myself. No matter if I'm mean-spirited or ill-tempered during sex. He'll along me just to be.

I still don't know his name but that doesn't matter. Unless he's a serial killer then his cock is not the only thing going inside of me.

I laugh.

Why am I so comfortable with this? Is there something wrong with me?

I try to reminisce about my parents. About the fighting. How they'll always fight and call it love. To this day wonder if could love be expressed that way. By hurting one another. Or is it no longer love once it reaches that point?

I sigh. Shower thoughts...

I finish cleaning myself and get out of the shower. I wrap myself into a towel and clear the steamed mirror.

I look at myself in the mirror and smile.

Guess she was right. I do need to work on my smile.

Or maybe I shouldn't smile at all.

Like with him...

(Except for that one time!)