Chapter 32

"It's Okay To Feel Stupid"

After the guy's last words, he left the warehouse.

I've been hanging out for hours now.

I am about to fall asleep but suddenly I'm awakened by the sound of the door sliding open.

The sunlight pierces my eyes and I see a shadow figure appear that must be my kidnapper.

In front of him is a TV on a table with wheels.

He pushes the TV in front of me. I stare at him as he walks away and plugs the TV into the electric socket.

He walks back in front of me and smiles. "How it's hanging?"

I try to shrug. "Fuck!" I said tugging the chains.

"Great to hear," he said smugly.

He pulls out a tape. "Watch this."

He puts the tape into the TV and immediately sissy hypno porn starts playing.

I cringe. "Dude..."

"What? It's porn."

"Gross."

The man sighs. "Don't worry you'll be giving into womanly urges eventually." he grins. "Then I'll dominate, you."

"You're crazy."

He laughs. "I'm incredible at what I do. I take stuck-up sluts as you and turn them into complete submissive sex toys."

I gasp. "You know I'm a slut?"

I'm honestly not one but I need to know so badly why this guy kidnapped me.

"You're Dominic."

"You've heard about me?"

"I was a guest at the welcoming party. I remember seeing you in a skimpy dress."

I turn red. "You saw me."

He walks up to my face. "Yes. And I knew once I saw you needed to break you." he laughs. "Ime obviously don't know what he's doing."

"Hey!"

He grins. "What? Touched a nerve."

"Thin ice."

He rubs his chin. "Someone you love."

"Of course not."

He walks away towards the exit and looks at me. "I'll give you time to think about what action you're gonna take. Choose right or else we'll do things the hard way."

He leaves the warehouse and me alone with nothing but porn on the TV.

Words flash on the screen.

"Love Cock"

"Worship Men"

"Be Submissive"

I stare at these words over and over as the footage becomes more degenerate.

I get a headache from all the flashing colors of pink and purple.

My urges kick in and I  get a hard-on.

Luckily I ain't wearing a dress or my cock would've been seen.

Time passes and the kidnapper returns.

"Feeling good yet?" he said.

"Yes sir."

"So you love cock?"

I turn red. "No."

He laughs. "Why not? It makes you feel good right?"

"Yes, but I..."

"So why not admit it? Why not admit you love something."

"I don't know."

My turn-on goes away and I start feeling self-conscious.

"Sex is cool and all..." I said then closed my eyes. "But I don't know what love is. Especially now with all the things been going on lately."

"I refuse to believe that," he said then walked away.

When he comes back he has a chainsaw in hand. "Guess we're doing this the hard way."

He rips the chord and starts the chainsaw then approaches me.

He holds the chainsaw inches away from my skin but before he can cut me, someone yells.

"That's enough!"

He puts the chainsaw down and looks at the entrance.

"That's enough torturing her," a woman said walking out of the shadows.

She has long blonde hair and formal attire.

"I haven't been torturing her. She has just been watching porn." he said.

"I heard what she just said."

She walks up to me. "You wanna learn?"

"What?" I said.

"Love."

I tilt my head.

"It's okay to feel stupid," she said. "But if you refuse this offer you will be losing your limbs and sold off in sex trafficking."

"Yeah, sign me up. Learning love doesn't sound so bad," I said.

She smiles and walks away. "Let her loose," she said walking past the kidnapper.

He groans. "Fucking cock-blocker."

I sigh.

Losing my limbs was going to suck but now I'm learning something I don't wanna know about. Or do I? I haven't thought about this before. Many times I saw love as this hurtful thing, but now I may find out more about it.

Maybe something worth it.