Spider Society

The Spider Society was, simply put, incredible. It quite literally towered over any other AU hangout both in terms of size and scale. They could see hundreds of variations of the spider heroes, all going about their live and casually defying the laws of gravity.

Ink was practically bouncing with excitement. He wanted to talk to everyone here. Ask them about their worlds. Learn what made them unique and what connected them to the others. He was growing tired of the same story being told with a different font. This was fresh material and he would love to see if he could recommend anything from these worlds to the Creators.

Dream couldn't take his mind off all the positivity he was detecting. Of course, there was some negativity and the outside world felt pretty average. But this society of spider-themed humans was overall a very happy place to be in. He watched from the edge as the various humans interacted.

"Never imagined myself with ginger hair." a young woman with a suit not much different from Prime's said. She was unmasked and had short brown. In her arms was the cutest baby Dream had ever seen with ginger hair.

A man who Dream assumed to be another, potentially older, version of Prime laughed. He was also unmasked and wore a pink bathrobe over his suit along with a baby carrier. "Can't say brown hair doesn't suit you, Mayday. I'm honestly kinda jealous that my kid got more of her mom's genes."

Surprisingly, the baby seemed to have understood what her father said. She turned to look at him and gave him a frowny face.

Dream decided to turn his attention somewhere else before things escalated.

Frisk felt odd. They felt more solid than ever before, despite almost falling apart a few moments prior. And despite seeing far less than before, they could feel things that they almost forgot about. The feeling of air rushing through their nose to fill their lungs, saliva resting in their mouth, the clothes on their back and an odd gnawing feeling in their tummy that they couldn't place.

A platform flew over to the edge of the doorway at which they were, knowing the foreigners back to reality. It didn't look like something that should have the ability to float, much less fly, at least not without magic. It was a wide metal square with a railing around the edges that

The four members of the Council didn't hesitate to step on the platform before turning to the Guardians.

"I designed this place to accommodate Spiders," Miguel explained, "But sometimes someone who can't crawl on walls shows up, these things make travel for them much easier."

"You call that crawling?" Ink asked, his eyes directed towards a group of spiders casually walking upside down on a catwalk above them. These humans were getting weirder by the minute.

Miguel rolled his eyes, "Just got on..." Miguel paused, seemingly for no reason. He began to rub his masked chin thought.

Before anyone could ask him what was wrong, he pointed at the foreign trio and asked, "Did we ask you guys for your names?"

There was a beat of silence. Time seemingly froze in their immediate area as activity continued around the HQ. Friends from across words greeting each other, workers moving in and out of the base through portals on various missions, villains in their cells far from the main area cursed the spider heroes.

After a full minute of private silence, the four Councillors collectives face palmed, realising their blunder.

"Of all the times..." Prime muttered.

"I can't believe something as simple as names slipped our minds," Octavious growled.

"This is embarrassing." was all Captain could say.