Chapter 6:Morning Quickie

Second person-

You wake up to the sound of gentle knocking on the door. Dazed you yell a quick come in your raspy morning voice echoing off the walls. The door then opens to reveal Jane. She comes in and begins to open your mouth but stops and looks at your lower body. You look at her confused then look at the blanket that was next to you instead of covering you then you looked down at your penis only covered by your boxers. You look at your long thick cock standing talk and proud. You sigh and look back at Jane "Y-you have a-a...." "A penis?" "Um, yeah...". You then begin to get up from your new bed. Jane just continues to stare at your morning stiff one. You just ignore it as you walk up to her and grab the clothes you had noticed where in her hand, noticing a strong blush on her cheeks. You leave her there staring at you shocked and flustered as you place the clothes on the bed and grab a pair of boxers and a sports bra. You look back on the bed and it's a black butler's suit.

 You look back on the bed and it's a black butler's suit

(Like this)

You then proceed to start to change completely unfazed by Jane being there as Richard and Liza would make you change in-front of them all the time no matter how uncomfortable you were. You began by taking off your boxers causing your meat to slap your stomach finally free from the confines of your boxers. You hear a squeak from beside you and Jane had an extremely red faced and was frozen staring at your dick drooling slightly she then came out of her trance and quickly covered her eyes, clearly peeking out of a gap between her fingers. You wanted to play with her so you said "You can touch it if you want I don't mind."

She uncovered her eyes to look at you and in a confused voice asked "Seriously?". You looked at her surprised that she genuinely wanted to but not against the idea. You were young and free any way so you looked at her and noded. She turned around and locked the door. You were still a bit in shock but I mean you were probably gonna die in this castle soon and who doesn't want there dick sucked for free. Jane came up to you a bit nervous and and ask wether you were sure. You said yeah so long as we forget about this once we leave this room.

She replied with a quick of course and stared playing with the hem of your shirt and gestured for you to take it off as well, so you do. Your there in a sports bra and nothing else. Jane gentle pushed you on the bed she then slowly took of her clothes. She took of her underwear off finally and was now completely naked. You looked at her and a thought came to your mind. "Do we even have enough time?" " Yeah don't worry I came like 25 minutes earlier to help you out with the butlers suit so we should have enough time." You look up at her and nod she then looks at you and began to speak again "Can I sit on your face?" You look at her smirking at how nervous she was you nod and lead her over to you. She looks at you as you lie down and pull her on top of you so she's straddling your chest with her back face your head she then began to trace your eight pack, finally having a chance to properly look at the billions of scars, bruises and gashes along you skin. She look up at you sympathetically and said "Y/n..I-" you interrupted "Sorry but can we just ignore them I know they make me ugly but-" " No, Y/n, they don't make you ugly they show how strong you are I promise." She says smiling down at you. She then turns her attention back to you and she slowly lifts her self up and over your face lining her pussy up with your mouth and then lowering herself onto your face. She immediately moans loudly as you begin to lick and abuse her clit the moment you feel it against your lips licking and sucking continuously as Jane pussy started quivering against your face and she clutched onto the straps of your sports bra and digging her nails into your chest slightly. While lapping at Janes clit making her moan and gasp loudly you suddenly feel a wet, soft feeling brushing against your tip. Your moans sending vibrations through Janes vagina causing her to gape and cause head eyes to role to the back of her head as she began to speedily grind against your face as you use you tongue to begin circling around her entrance, your tongue occasionally slipping into her pussy slightly due to her grinding. You eventually feel Janes mouth rap around the tip of your dick sucking and licking just as you had done to her clit. For the fun of it you decide to surprise Jane and after circling her pussy entrance a few times you suddenly stop and when you feel her stop sucking you so she can tell you to continue, the beginning of her sentence turns into the loudest moan you had ever heard from her causing your dick to somehow become harder. As this reaction was caused by you quickly shoving your abnormally long and thick tongue right into her pussy, using a super human speed pace that no one would ever be able to top. Once she had gotten over the surprise and continued moaning super loudly she suddenly came up with an idea. She slowly began to lower her head, giving your penis tip small licks causing small vibrations to go up into her pussy knowing you liked it. She continued moaning loudly as she readied herself for what she was about to do. She then suddenly put as much of you dick into her mouth that she could fit, but with a few chokes and a bit of adjusting she comfortably deep throated half penises length. You moaned very loudly when you felt the sensation of her small mouth and tight throat suffocating your dick but you didn't mind so long as she was enjoying herself. You then felt her slowly begin to bob up and down on your your dick giving you decent head although you clearly had more experience than her and clearly knew what to do to make a woman feel good in all the right possible ways. As the both of you began to increase your speed you both began to moan more and feel a knot in your stomachs. You then felt Janes legs begin to shake on either side of you head as you felt her walls tighten almost as if trying to destroy your tongue as she was so tight you probably couldn't ever fit a finger in her if you tried but you still tried your best to continuously pump your tongue in an and out so she could climax. You then both moan the loudest either of you had so far as you both released into each other's mouths you swallowing it all and her spitting some of it out and onto your stomach. She shakily tried getting off of you but only made it to sitting on your chest. You grabbed her hips and placed her beside you on the bed you then got up.

You grabbed a flannel and put it under the sink in the bathroom, once wet you walk over to the bed and got in between Janes leg and carefully wiped any juices or cum left over. She moaned a little at the sensation and then closed her eyes to compose her self a bit before she had to get up again. You then got off the bed and wiped your solid stomach and dick of any extra stuff and finally chucked the flannel into your Landry basket.

You then walk over to were you had set the clothes you would wear today you first put on your boxers, took off your bra and change it for the new one, you then put some deodorant on and started with the bottom half of your butler suit. You carefully placed on the the trouser not wanting to crease any thing. You then put on the shirt, and buttoned it up, then you put the tie on and tied it up. After that it was the waist coat and you needed some help to tighten it up at the back so you turned around to ask Jane but to your surprise she was already up and dressed apart from needing some help tightening up her corset so you ask her to turn around and after she does you effortlessly tighten the corset to perfection. She then gestures for you to turn around so you do and she begins to tighten you up, as she does she begins to talk as well. "So is this like a one time thing or...?" You turn around as she was done tightening you up "Look your a nice girl and all but I think this will only be a one time thing, I mean your beautiful and all its just I don't think I'm attracted to you like that and I think it was just nice to be able to have sex with someone that I wasn't forced into doing so with." She looks at you relieved and said "Thank Mother Miranda, I thought you were gonna finish my or off and I was gonna have to let you down. I mean like your super hot and I'd happily have sex with you I just think emotionally I can't really connect with you but it was just nice to finally have sex again because I haven't been able to get any since I was in the village so when I saw your dick I was shocked and excited." She finished with a small chuckle as you grab the jacked/long blazer put it on and turned back to her. She then came forward and straighten out your jacked and added the silver dangling bit. She then stepped back slightly and held out her hand

"Friends?"

You look at her hand contemplating and then grabbed and shake it saying

"Friends."

Word count:1791(including authors note)

Hello readers
I have a new chapter for you and don't worry you and Jane is a one time thing just to get you started up and testing the waters with your sexual life.

urfav_mildsimp