Chapter 8:Injuries & First Day pt2

Second person-

Everyone in the room looked at Daniela like she was crazy. Lady Dimitrescu looked at her strange for mentioning your name. Whereas the other two looked at her confused wondering who the fuck Y/n was. Lady Dimitrescu began to move into the room more. Daniela saw the vibrations of her movement causing the other book cases to wobble a bit. She immediately yell "Mother, stop moving." Lady Dimitrescu stop moments after Danielas exclamation.

"The book cases aren't stable, there old and the glue that use to hold them disinter grated over time." All the other conscious people in the room looked at the book cases a bit more paranoid. The two older sisters then slowly stand up. Then hold there hands out to help Daniela. As Daniela finally stands up, her eyes stay glued to your unconscious body, a sad expression plastered on her face. She then sees your hand begin to twitch and her face changes to one of hope. The two women look at her confused then turn around to see your crushed figure. "Holy Shit!" Cassandra says surprised that there was a smushed person under a collapsed book case that they hadn't even noticed. "Language, Cassandra!" Lady Dimitrescu warned. Lady Dimitrescu obtains an extremely curious face due to curiosity on what the three of them were looking at. Daniela then sees your eyes open slightly. "Y/N!?" She rushes over, still being careful due to the book cases. "Daniela, why do you keep saying the new butlers name, it's confusing are you waiting on her or something!?" Daniela ignores her and knelt down next to you. Lady Dimitrescu walked over cautiously but done with being left in the dark on what the trio was  looking at.

She turned the corner and her eyes immediately fell onto a blood covered head poking out of a fallen book case. "Daniela, who is that!?" A bit of confusion and a tiny bit of concern. Daniela ignores her again trying to get a response from you. You open your eyes slightly and are confused as fuck. You feel somethings on your body poking out and liquid running down your forehead, nose and on a lot of other body parts. You also feel something heavy, wooden and metal pining you down.

You look up to see Daniela. "Miss Daniela?" You say sounding almost as weak as you would after being beat. She looked at you and said "Omg, I thought you were dead!" You flinch a bit her voice being a bit loud. She noticed this and asked "Are you ok, you flinched?" "Your voice was just a little to.... Loud?" " Oh sorry" she says lowering her voice to a whisper. You look at her "Thank you Miss Daniela." Lady Dimitrescu immediately recognised your voice which was weird as she could barley remember the head maids name who had worked here about 6 month now. She tried to hide it but she became completely worried for a reason she didn't know yet. Daniela then began to inspect the book case, trying to come up with an idea to get you out form under it. You tried moving so you could put your other hand at the top edge of the book case to lift it off of yourself. You immediately grunt, feeling an uncomfortable feeling twist inside your torso. Daniela as quickly as possible kneeled to your side ready to help you. Before she could say anything you started by saying "I think there's  something from the book cases inside me." Daniela gave you a concerned look.

"Mother do you think you could maybe move the case off of Y/n as carefully as possible?" Lady Dimitrescu is forced out of her trace by Danielas words. She looks at her daughter "Of course."

She then slowly and carefully made her way to the collapsed shelves. Once in front of the case she stopped moving. "You three best move to the sofa area or out of the room." The oldest girls begin to make there way to the sofa area but Daniela stay's where she is. "Miss Daniela I think you should go with your sisters." "No, I want to help you after you saved me. No one's ever done that for me." "I was just doing my job." "Risking your life isn't a part of your job." She thinks about it a bit more. "Well not entirely."

Lady Dimitrescu then asked how she was supposed to lift it without hurting you. You just say "It doesn't matter wether it hurts so long as you can do however it benefits to you, so feel free to take your time and get as comfortable as possible." The two of them look at you like your fucking crazy. "Your the one whose being crushed and your still worried about my comfort? You must really take the job seriously." You nod as best as you can.