Chapter 10:Strange Connection

Y/n perspective-

I woke up again with a sense of déjà vu as I could remember waking up in this place before but still wary of where exactly I was. I felt so warm and safe. It was a new sensation for me but it felt good, I was just wondering what caused the warmth and comfort.

I then felt a giant hand shaped thing twitch on my lower back. It was almost pulling me in to the warmth more!?

I finally begin to awaken more and begin to look around properly and am stunned at my predicament. I was tightly snuggled up to Lady Dimitrescu!?

Again!?

I can feel the slight heat rush to my face as I notice how close I am to The Ladies face. I then felt what I can imagine is the lady's hand, slowly move farther down my back and stop at my upper ass.

I then hear her breathing change and I knew she was awake. "Mh! (Sigh) Morning Y/n." She said completely oblivious to the fact that we were in a very vulgar position. "Good morning My Lady..." "Are you alright dear you sound a bit (Yawn) hesitant?" "Umm, I'm fine My Lady it just... well um... it's just..." "Hmm?" She looked at me and her eyes widen a bit. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable but I was cold in the night and I wanted to make sure you were okay so I thought... well, I'm sorry anyway." "It's fine My Lady I was just a bit shocked, my brains still a bit hazy about the events of last night."

She looked at me funny for a second and then said with a slight smile "Don't worrie about last night dear, you just had a unfortunate encounter with the moroaice and got a new gash on you."

"Oh alright..."

I look at her deep in the eyes and we ended up staring into each other's eye for Mother Miranda knows how long until she broke the wondrous moment.

"Well we best be getting ready for the day now shouldn't we dear?" She asked rhetorically.

"Yes, of course."

She let go of me and began to get out of bed as did I.

Knock, Knock!

"Yes! Come in." Jane entered the room after the Lady's exclamation. "My Lady, I'm sorry to trouble you so early but there seems to be a problem. I think Y/n's missi....."

"Y/n?" She said only having just noticed my presents in the room.

"Jane."

"If I may ask we're have you been. I haven't seen you since yesterday morning, I started to get worried?"

"I was with the Lady due to a injury I had received during work." "Well, I'm glad your somewhat okay. I'll leave you two to it then and again sorry for my interruption." "Alright, we get it. Now get out!" The Lady yelled a little impatient.

"Of course." Jane finally said and left as quick as possible. I looked over at the Lady and said "Well I should probably leave as well and thank you so much My Lady, for your help." I began to get myself ready to leave but the Lady came over to me and lightly grabbed my shoulders to stop my movements.

"First let me check on those gashes of yours." She said to me with a slight persuasive smile. "Of course My Lady."

She then pushed me down onto the bed lightly and made her way over to a first aid kit, she then grabbed it and bought it over to were I was sat.

She then sat beside me and ask me to strip down. I just got up and took all me clothes off except my bra and boxers. I then sat back down. The Lady then reached over and began to clean all my cuts.

After a while she finished cleaned my wounds. I got back up and placed my raged, ripped clothes back on.

"I'll get some new clothes send to your room as yours are rather, well damaged." "Thank you My Lady." " I guess this is it then." "Yes." "I hope to see you around the castle Y/n and no more getting hurt or you might just give my unbeating heart a heart attack." She said with a small smile. "I'll try My Lady and if you need me I'll be around, goodbye for now." I said in the usual monotone voice even though I was desperate to smile at her I couldn't.