Chapter 9:Nightmares & Night Times

Alcina's perspective-

I woke up a little confused on where I was and what the extremely warm weight was beside/wrapped around me. I open my eyes, confused as I was lying in my bed but with my day dress, makeup and jewellery still on. My hat was resting beside my head on a pillow. I inspected my surroundings more. As I looked beside me my eyes widened slightly.

Y/n?

Y/n was right beside me, in my bed? And in a pretty bad physical condition. As my brain began to come back from its sleepy haze i remembered.

I remembered talking to one of the maids, I remembered her dropping one of my favourite tea pots, I remembered almost making her me and my girls next meal, I remembered stopping as I heard a big crash and then running in to the library just for my heart to break at seeing Y/n so hurt.

I don't understand my strange attachment to this mear peasant. I just get this feeling around them, especially when I first met them I had an extremely strong feeling, it was like my whole body relaxed and tensed at the same time and my heart warmed. I don't understand what the means but I want to figure it out. It's a bit difficult as I want to understand what this feeling is but I don't want to seem weak, especially when I'm the mean cold hearted lady of castle Dimitrescu.

I slowly pull myself out from under Y/n and tip toe to my closet were I decided I would get into something more comfortable as Y/n surely wouldn't mind besides it my castle I can do what I want. I got out a silk, white nighty with noodle sized straps and lace along the all edges. The nighty stopped at my mid thigh.

I grabbed the nighty and realised I had nowhere else to change so I decided to just change here I mean Y/n's still asleep it should be fine, right?

I began by taking off my jewellery and placing it on the small table next to my bedroom chair. I then began to struggle to unbutton the back of my dress and a small grunt sounded from my throat. I paused as I heard Y/n fidget a bit in there sleep. I look over just as they stop and continue on with there soft, adorable, purr like snores. Relief coursing through my body due to Y/n not waking.

I continue getting changed, finally unbuttoning the dress and letting it slide off my body slowly. I look over at Y/n again to make sure there asleep then take off my bra as it is so uncomfortable to lay in bed with it still on. I then hold the nighty ruffled in my hand and ready to place over my head but then I hear a frustrated hum from Y/n. I turn around and see them still asleep but searching were I previously was with there hand clearly confused as to were I had gone off to.

My eyes widen as I realise Y/n could wake up if I'm not next to them in the next couple seconds. I rush putting the nighty on and hurriedly tip toe over to the bed. I got in and under the cover carefully and slide next to Y/n. As I did so there searching hand eventually found me and pulled them self close to me as I wrapped my own hands around there sleeping figure.

As I began to relax with Y/n's limp body I remembered I hadn't taken my makeup off. I decided I would get out of bed again to take it off.

I slowly began to move, trying my best not to wake Y/n. As I began to move, Y/n began to stir. I tried to stay as still as possible. As Y/n was moving they just ended up pulling themselves more on top of me and hugged me tighter.

I lightly sighed. I sort of gave up as there was no way I could get up again now. I just sank into the bed again waiting for Y/n to wake up.

I looked at Y/n's sleeping figure.

~She really is gorgeous~ I thought admiring there handsome scared and bruised face.......

Scared and bruises.........