Chapter 11:Family Support

Daniela's perspective-

I was busy trying to find a book in my room that I haven't read yet. After the book case incident the shelf's still haven't been sorted yet and I only have a few books in my room.

It's fine hopefully in a second Bela will walk through with Y/n.

I look over at the clock on my bed side table. It's been over an hour!! Even if Y/n needed to clean a whole room they would be here by now!

Maybe there was some trouble or a hold up of some kind. Maybe I should check.

I leap up from my previously cross-legged position on the floor. My tower of books in a circle from where I was sitting down.

I walk over to the door and then disintegrate into my fly form. I speedily traveled through the castle my multiple flys going through small cracks and crevices.

I finally found myself at the entrance of the maids quarters. I solidified myself to my original form. I slammed the door of the quarters open.

All the maids in sight heads whip round at the sound of my entrance. A few evidently cower in fear.

I began my search for my sister and Y/n. "Where is Y/n room!?" I yell angrily. One maid then shakily points to a door with a dragon on it.

I started making my way to the dragon door. I knocked and there was no answer. I knocked again. I then tried the door, it's locked. I got a bit concerned.

I turn on my heels and saw a lock pick on a desk about a meter or two away from the dragon door. I grab it and make my way back to the door.

I crouched down to the key hole and twist lock. I used the side of the lock pick to twist the outside twist lock. I then put the lock pick in the key hole and jiggle it around for a bit till I hear a click. I got up, pushed down the handle and entered the room.

I walked in and froze confused and concerned. The lock pick falling from my hand.

There was blood all over the floor and a bandaged Y/n on the bed cuddling up with Cassandra and Bela!?

One, why is there blood on the floor!? Two, what the hell are Cass and Bela doing in Y/n bed with them!?

I stood there for a few seconds confused then yelled "What the hell!?"

I saw all three of the sleeping figures stir rather startled by my exclamation.

I saw Cass slightly cuddled into Y/n more remembered that their there. WHAT!? Cass would torture a maid for accidentally tripping in her presents. She would never let anyone see her venerable or let anyone touch her!

I stood there confused. "What is going on here you three!?" All there eyes widen.

"Dani!? What are you doing here!?" Cass asks seeming surprised. "I'm wondering the exact same thing!"

They all look at me and Bela sighs. Bela and Cass sit up but Y/n doesn't? Strange?

"Look Dani, we can explain but we need you to close the door and come over here first."

I comply and close the door then made my way over to them. I sat down on the bed and cross my arms.

"Dani, it's kinda hard to explain." Cass says looking pretty confused on what to say.

"I have more of the story so I'll explain, basically I was coming to get Y/n for you so you could see if they were ok and to hang out but when I got here the door was open already and Y/n was bleeding out on the floor." I look over at Y/n and see some not so subtle new cuts and bandages. "And Cass was walking by at the time, so she came in and helped me bandage Y/n up and put them on the bed. We got sort of carried away and ended up falling asleep with Y/n."