Chapter 8.

Zuko's heart beat loudly in his ears. Well, she did need a bath and the clothing on her was just begging to be replaced. It's not like he hadn't seen a naked female before. But this was Katara! He ignored his rising heat as he gently removed her clothing. Most of it just ripped when he attempted to take it off nicely. Growing frustrated with it, he decided to just tear it off. It was trash anyway. Soon her naked body lay there for him. Though she was unconcious, a blush rose to his face. Picking up the pitcher and poured water into the bowl, he heated it to a warm temperature. Dipping the sponge into the water, he wrung it out slightly, and then sat on the bed next to her. Beginning with her face, he gently rubbed her skin with the sponge and dabbed away the excess water with a small towel. His eyes darted to her body. Growing frustrated with himself, he snatched up another towel and covered her body where he wasn't cleaning. At least that would keep his eyes from wandering. Well, he hoped it would work.

Wringing the sponge out in the bowl, he filled it again and started on her neck. "How'd you get so dirty?" He asked her absentmindedly. Working down her arms and to her hands, he patted her dry tenderly as the sponge was redampened time and again. The water in the bowl slowly became dirt filled. He looked longingly at her then touched his right shoulder and sighed. Standing and grabbing up the bowl, Zuko stepped out of the room to replace the water.Upon entering again, he found Katara sitting up. Her head resting in her hand while the other one steadied her as she tried to stand. "Katara!" Zuko rushed to her side. He put his hand on her shoulder, trying to get her steady again. "You need to lay down. You collapsed." His face turned red at the sight of her breasts now uncovered from the towel that had dropped to her lap. Picking it up, he tried to wrap it around her torso.

She shoved his hands away, not really recognizing who he was. "No.." a mumbled response escaped her mouth. "Need to .. Zu..ko.." Standing and then stumbling into his arms, her face was flush. "Have.. to help him.. he needs me." Zuko shook his head and helped her to stand more efficiently. Her left arm draped onto his shoulder while her body slouched a little. He struggled to hold her up without bodily contact. He was failing miserably.

"Katara, I'm fine. You healed me. Look at me!" Her head lolled back, a fevered smile on her face, eyes drooping. She raised herself up to him and hugged her body close and tight to him. "Katara.." Zuko tried to urge her away from him. Becoming stiff again from her breasts pushed up against his chest, he sucked in a wild breath as she dazedly planted her lips on his. Their bodies now pressed up against eachother. He had to hold her tightly so that she didn't fall again.

The door swung open and as thus, this was the scene Sokka burst into first. Suki traveled in after him and gasped with her face turning flush red immediately. The sight of seeing his little sisters' naked body pressed against their one time enemy and now Fire Lord who was still shirtless and.. was he pitching a tent?! To add to it, they were kissing! This made Sokka's blood boil.